Chapter 30

Nicole was shoved into the back of an SUV, Alex sitting beside her as he was shoved in on the other side. She had tears streaming down her face, and she looked to Alex with worry. He gave her a tight lipped smile, grabbing her hand soothingly. "It's okay. We're gonna be fine."

Nicole choked back a sob, not caring that men in the front seat could hear her. Her eyes made their way to Alex's neck, where a silver collar had been placed. The silver was making them weak, unable to fight back. "Why would you volunteer for them to take you?"

Alex squeezed her hand, a small smile covering his lips. "Aldrich is like a brother to me. He always has been. Josh needs to be there with him, helping him. I need to be here with you, helping you. You might not be my luna, but you are my alpha. I'll protect my alpha the best I can."

Nicole smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder, her tears wetting his shirt as she bit back sobs. Alex didn't deserve to be taken, he was too good for his own good. But she felt some comfort in knowing he was beside her when Aldrich couldn't be. "Thank you, Alex."

He nodded and looked out the window, watching as the scenery began to change the longer and longer they rode in the SUV. Nicole had fallen asleep about an hour in, and Alex tried to keep her as comfortable as he could as he waited to see where they were being taken too. After about 5 hours of driving, they finally pulled into a compound. It was large, and seemed to be far out in an obscured location. He gently shook Nicole awake, protectively pulling her to him as the two men got out of the front seat. They opened his door, ordering him to get out. He compiled, still holding onto Nicole as they were lead inside the gate of the compound. Nicole looked around, seeing what looked like individual homes set up within the walls. What shocked her most was the fact that there were kids running around. She didn't understand what this place was or how it had gotten there, but it seemed that there were families living there.

They were led inside the main building, an old structure that was made out of brick. They walked in, and immediately were met with Santiago, a woman, and Dominic. Santiago was kissing the woman, pulling away to greet her and tell her that things had gone as planned. She was pretty, her long curly hair falling down past her back, and her chocolate covered eyes glistening. She was dressed nice, as were her husband and son, and seemed to be ecstatic that they were home. To any normal person, they looked like a loving family. But Nicole knew better.

"Ahh, our guests are here! Honey, this is Nicole Danielson- or is it Branson now that you're mated?" he taunted.

Nicole didn't answer, staring daggers into him. He tusked, gesturing to his  men. One of them walked up to Nicole, slapping her hard across the face. She gasped, her head slinging to the side at the impact. Her lip had busted open, blood tricking down her chin. Santiago walked and stood in front of her, lifting her face with a finger under her chin. "I asked you a question. Is it Danielson, or Branson?"

She glared at him, her voice coming out low and threatening. "Branson." she spit out, opting to take Aldrich's last name.

Santiago smiled and rubbed his finger across her chin. "Was that so hard?"

She shook her head, figuring he would have someone hit her again if she ignored him. Santiago glanced at Alex, his tone light and sarcastic. "She picks up quick, doesn't she? What's your name? And why are you so cuddled up to Aldrich Branson's mate? I didn't pin him a man who liked to share his woman."

"Alex." he replied, no emotion in his tone, ignoring the comment that had been made about his and Nicole's closeness.

Santiago nodded and walked back to his wife. "This is my wife, and future luna, Gabriela. You've already met my son, so no introduction there."

Alex and Nicole watched as he kissed his wife once more, sending her upstairs before turning back to them. "Take our friend Alex to the cells. Nicole and my son have some catching up to do."

"No." said Alex. "Don't."

Santiago smirked. "Oh, don't worry. You can have your turn once my son is done. Take him. Beat him if he gives you problems."

Alex began to fight against the men holding him, and as Santiago said, they started to ravenously beat him.

"Stop! Stop! Alex listen to them!" screamed Nicole, unable to move in the man's arms who held her.

Santiago glanced at her, before nodding and the men stopped beating Alex. He was bleeding from his nose and lip, and was doubled over from being hit in the stomach so much. They dragged him away, down some stairs Nicole assumed led to the holding cells. Dominic walked to Nicole, taking her from the man holding her and leading her up the stairs. She feared what would happen once they reached their destination, but knowing she couldn't over power him due to the silver, she let him lead her to a room. He opened the door, leading her in to what looked like a bed room. It had been lived in, she could tell, and her nerves spiked as she saw the large bed in the middle.

Dominic said nothing as he walked over to the dresser, pulling a T-shirt and shorts out. He walked to the bathroom, which was connected to the room, and walked in, starting the shower and laying the clothes and towel on the sink. When he came back out, he looked at Nicole, gesturing for her to go in the bathroom. She did, scared of what would happen if she didn't. He shut the door behind her, sitting on the toilet, watching her. She stood by the sink, not sure what to do.

Dominic sighed, rolling his eyes. "Take a shower."

She started back at him, her eyes wide. "I'm not taking my clothes off with you in here."

He rolled his eyes once again. "I've seen you naked. You were naked when we took you. Be glad my dad gave you clothes, because if it were up to me, you'd still be without any. Take a shower, now."

She bit her lip, keeping her mouth shut from saying what she wanted too. It was different when you were shifting and others saw you naked. It wasn't intimate, like someone watching you shower for instance. Aldrich had been the only man that had ever seen her that way, and she didn't want that to change. "Dominic, please-"

"Shower. Now." he said, standing up from the toilet seat and towering over her. She didn't move, refusing to do as he commanded, although every bone in her body was telling her to do it. Angry at her defiance, he stalked over to her, grabbing her by the hair and yanking her head back. "I'm trying to be nice, but if you don't start doing as I say, I'll turn into the bad guy. Do you want that?"

*T/W*

She didn't answer, staring at him in reply. He growled, releasing her hair and forcefully beginning to take her clothes off. She fought against him the best she could, but ended up standing against the sink counter, completely bare for him to see. He looked her up and down, memorizing every inch of her body. All her curves, valleys and dips, taking them all in. He felt himself becoming aroused as he grabbed her and forced her into the shower. She stood under the hot water, covering her breasts with her hands and squeezing her legs together tight. She barely glanced at him, seeing him removing his clothes, and tears once again began streaming down her face. He climbed in behind her, pulling her into his chest, forcefully removing her arms from her breasts. "Don't do that." he whispered in her ear, his lips trailing to her neck where her mark was. He growled, biting down on it hard, drawing blood, and a whimper left Nicole's lips. His teeth were replaced with his lips, kissing the mark he had bit down on, his hands roaming over her body, touching her in places she didn't want to be touched. She stood there, letting him, never feeling so weak and defenseless in her life. He ended up violating her in ways she never imagined a person could, or ever would. She kept Aldrich's face in her mind, trying to convince herself it was him who was doing these things to her. But she couldn't. The things Dominic was doing were things Aldrich would never even consider. He would never force her into the shower, bite her, hit her, force her to do things she didn't want to do to him. But, there she was, imagining it was him, hoping it would calm the pain even in the slightest. Much to her dismay, it didn't.