Chapter 14

*There is slightly inappropriate content in the middle of this chapter. If you would like to skip, just skip the first part of the chapter.

The sun shone through the windows in Nicole's room, casting a gleam of light across her eyes. She scrunched her nose, rolling onto her side and gripping the covers, pulling them up closer to her naked body. She heard a groan behind her, and soon after, felt a large arm wrap around her small waist. She felt a lazy smile form on her lips as Aldrich pressed a light kiss to the side of her head.

"Morning." she mumbled, reaching down to grasp the large hand resting on her hip.

Aldrich pulled her tighter to him, his lips resting by her ear as he spoke. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

Nicole chuckled and nodded, rolling over into his arms to face him. "Yes, I did."

Aldrich glanced down at her, his eyes still heavy with sleep, and his hair disheveled. He looked her over, smirking at the dark marks that littered the skin of her neck and collar bone. He ran his finger over one that rested above her left breast, chucking when she gasped at his touch. "I could get used to seeing you covered in love bites from me." Aldrich's voice was low and husky as he spoke. He leaned his head down between her shoulder and head, licking the mate mark her had given her a few weeks prior.

Nicole tensed up as pleasure coursed through her. She grabbed onto his arm that was still around her waist, her legs tangling with his as he sucked and bit at the mark.

"Aldrich.." she moaned out, as his hand made its way to her throbbing heat. He had just began to rub her bundle of nerves when a knock sounded through the house. Aldrich stilled, a loud growl ripping through his chest. It vibrated against Nicole's neck, causing shivers to run down her spine. Aldrich looked towards the door, not hearing anyone knocking again. "'Maybe they left." he mumbled, his fingers going back to Nicole's heat. He pushed his pointer finger into her, a loud groan falling from her lips.

As he began moving his finger in and out of her, another knock sounded through the house, this time, Lance's voice followed after it. "Alpha?"

Nicole sighed and pulled away from Aldrich, standing up and walking to her wardrobe. "Come in, Lance. Just meet me in the living room." she called out, knowing he would hear her. She pulled out a fresh pair of underwear and a matching bra, hurrying and sliding them on. She then turned back to the wardrobe, pulling out a light blue silk robe. She put in on over her underwear, tying it to and making sure nothing private was showing.

Aldrich had gotten up too and slid on a clean pair of boxers. His member stood out, completely noticeable though the thin material of the boxers. He didn't care tho. That little beta interrupted his time with his mate, and he wanted him to know that. Deciding to go shirtless, he followed Nicole out of the bedroom, his hand staying on her waist as he saw Lance quickly stand from his spot on the couch.

"Alpha.." he trailed off, glancing between Aldrich and Nicole, his eyes widening. "Um.. I'm sorry.. for...interrupting?"

Nicole rolled her eyes, crossing her arms and raising her eye brows. "What's going on, Lance?"

Lance cleared his throat, shaking his head as he sat back down on the couch, going back into what he liked to call, Beta Mode. His laptop was open on the coffee table, a bunch of documents pulled up on the screen. "So, I've been searching through our pack files looking for anything that could fit what the rogue told you and Josh. First, I searched the name 'Nico'; no hits. So that had to be either a nickname or a code name."

Aldrich pulled Nicole to the recliner sitting beside the couch where Lance was, pulling her down on his lap as he sat down. Nicole made herself comfortable, trying to ignore the sparks shooting through the mate bond as her butt made contact with the bulge in his boxers. "Okay, so what did you find then?" Nicole asked, lacing her fingers with Aldrich's as he wrapped his other arm around her waist.