Chapter Nine---Whales

Kila stood in her plaza looking around.

'I feel like I'll get bored after a while especially considering a dragons life span.'

She wasn't sure how dragons could live that long without much interaction. Because even as an introvert, she needed conversation to keep herself sane.

'This place could do with more people but I'd need to know people to have them here.'

Unsure of how to solve this, she decided to explore again.

'I can definitely provide for people. Maybe work as a mercenary for a while. I saw that there's a guild on the Eastern Continent.'

She made up her mind to at least visit, maybe get a job.

'I don't even need to find an inn while there. I can just teleport back at night, maybe, I might make a house out of a cave or something.'

Kila quickly sent a message to Choi Han, informing him of her decision before packing. She took the money she had left, as well as the old fashioned money and jewels that were in the house as her "pocket change". With all of that money in a bag inside her dimensional storage she didn't have to worry about it getting stolen.

After she'd gathered everything she needed, she teleported to the Ubarr coast. She had learned it's coordinates before leaving, so it was easy. But, there was no boat suitable for ocean travel.

'Can I just make one? I can easily shape wood as needed. I could even make the entire boat one piece of wood. Yup, gonna do it.'

Kila immediately went back home and cut some trees. She grabbed four of those and fixed them into one giant log. As she was just shaping a large log into a shape she didn't need to measure. Kila was pretty much just sculpting. She'd seen enough pictures of boats to make a fairly seaworthy vessel. She decided to make it even bigger, so she grabbed another four of the trees and merged them with her boat. It was more of a yacht now, at around 13m long.

'Let's just make it a yacht. It would be funny to see people's reactions.'

The wood was good, sturdy, teak. She'd been lucky that some of the trees in this area were that nice. Since she was also able to shape rock, she used that as the weight. Making resin wasn't difficult either, so she had a near finished boat in a matter of hours. She took a break when the hull was complete, and checked her scroll. There was a message.

<Okay. The villagers want to give you some of the produce as thanks. Should I come over there, or can you come here?>

<I'll come there. I'll go tomorrow, so if you could have it packed up that would be great.>

It didn't take long before a response arrived.

<Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then.>

She put the scroll back in storage and resumed work.

She finished the yacht in three days and prepared to teleport it. Kila had picked a spot, but needed to make a dock or something. She went overboard with her designing of the ship, to the that point it was just a modern yacht made of wood. On the smaller side, but still a modern ship. She'd even made an engine using magic stones. As such, she wanted a proper dock to set out from. The problem was, she'd need to make it. If she revealed herself, everyone would be rushing to make it for her, but that was still much slower than what she could do.

Kila teleported back to the shoreline she'd chosen and pulled the logs out of storage. Since this was more likely to get used by others, she made it look more like a traditional dock, instead of one piece of wood. It didn't take long, but it was still a more advanced dock than most, being a good five feet above water and weighed down with rock. Most of her creations were trial and error and this was no exception. After Kila was done with the dock, she decided to bring the yacht here and sleep for the night before setting sail.