𝟑𝟗 | 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬.

˗ˏ✎ PS: i wrote this before the anime released the new episode! so the descriptions might not be as accurate

˗ˏ PS: i wrote this before the anime released the new episode! so the descriptions might not be as accurate. PSPS: LMAO sorry for the jumpscare (i published then unpublished) i forgot to put a title at first!

"(Y/n). Wake up."

From a deep sleep, you awoke to the feeling of someone lightly shaking you. Though the longer they did this, the more force they used to get you up. You sleepily swatted their hands away.

"C'mon. We're about to leave." Annie said, finally stopping her shaking when you sat up.

You hadn't even realized you fell asleep. All you could remember last was you and Annie laughing and whispering a bunch of nothing in the pallet you shared. Now here she was standing over you with a stern look, waiting for you to get to your feet. Just like her and Sasha used to do back when you were Cadets.

All you could do was crack a smile as you looked up at Annie. "I've missed this."

Annie looked down at you in confusion, "What? Being shaken awake?" You only smiled more, making Annie roll her eyes and flick you on the forehead. "Get up. I made you food."

That made you get to your feet immediately.

You stretched your arms as you took a look around. Mikasa, Connie, and Armin were loading things onto one of the wagons. Gabi and Falco were still in their pallet, probably just waking up like you. And then there was Reiner and Jean being as loud as ever.

"How long do you plan on sleeping?! Get your ass up! You're more than healed already aren't you?!"

Only holding him up by the collar of his shirt, Jean jerked Reiner relentlessly in an effort to wake him up. The kicker was that Reiner was obviously awake. He still let Jean shake him though.

And so that's how the morning started.

After getting yourself ready and helping the others finish packing the wagons, you were back on the road in no time. Hange said it would take five hours to get to the port, but you were on it's outskirts in three. Seems even the horses knew just how dire the situation was.