Field Trip

This takes place during the 9th episode in season one of Ultimate Spider-Man. I thought Loki would be another good parental figure for Danny, they are almost similar.

Principal Coulson had organized a field trip to the museum, it had a new Nordic exhibit. Danny was the only one listening to Coulson as he went on and on about Thor, Asgard, and the rune stone the class was gathered around. Peter had stayed in the back of the group since he isn't a fan of field trips, it always ends with him getting bitten by an animal. Danny got a little tired of looking at the runestone and went off on his own. He found a tapestry with Odin, Thor, and Loki in it.

A sudden blizzard just appeared inside the museum. Danny saw that a blue giant had just shown up and destroyed the place with an ice club. "So that's what a Frost Giant looks like," Danny mumbled.

He saw Spider-Man and his team struggling with the Frost Giant, they were getting on thin ice. Danny made sure that no one was looking then transformed into Phantom. He joined the fight against the Frost Giant but even with his help, they were getting tossed around like dolls. They were still having trouble working as a team even with Danny on the team. Nova rushes in battle, Power Man holds back, Iron Fist waits for the perfect moment, White Tiger gets distracted and Spider-Man can't get the team to listen to him.

The Frost Giant had cornered all of them and was ready to strike. Suddenly a loud clap of thunder was heard, then someone came smashing through the ceiling slamming a bolt of lightning at the giant. The whole team knew who that was, the strongest avenger, the Mighty Thor. Phantom's mouth dropped open at the sight of Thor "He's real?!" Phantom asked.

"As real as Asgard," Spider-Man stated.

Thor used his lightning to hold back the Frost Giant. But when the team tried to help Thor just told them that the matters of Asgard were no place for oddly dressed younglings. Now Phantom understood why in the myths Loki always hated Thor, he was so rude. And calling them oddly dressed, Phantom just thought Nova looked odder than the rest of them. "Thor, look! We've got amazing spider-powers, mad bad super strength, Kung fu master, ghostly powers, mystic tiger mojo, and annoying cosmic bucket-head lad! We can help you take down that big ugly." Spider-Man stated.

But Thor wasn't listening, he just told them that this was a Frost Giant and not a common thief. He practically dis them and only focused on fighting the Frost Giant. Thor finally sent the Frost Giant crashing into a wall with his hammer which made the Giant unconscious. He landed in front of the team telling them that he was thankful that none of them were hurt. Phantom just turned away from Thor, who gave him the right to treat the team like helpless kids? "We could have helped if you had just let us! We can take care of ourselves!" Phantom shouted in anger.

The team looked at Phantom with wide eyes, they have never seen him this angry. Thor just ignore Phantom's outburst and told Spider-Man to get Coulson and tell him that the matter has been handled. Phantom turned invisible from the team and Thor as he went to check out the Frost Giant. He saw that the Frost Giant had something around its neck, it looked like a powerful norn stone. Just as Phantom was about to touch it, Thor had grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him away. Thor told Phantom to stand aside and go join his team while he handled it.

Suddenly Spider-Man showed up and shouted at Thor not to touch the stone, his spider-sense was telling him that something bad with happened. But Thor didn't listen and touched the stone, green energy burst out of the stone and hit Thor. The minute the energy disappeared, both Spider-Man and Phantom found Thor as a frog. "Laugh or drop in shock?" Phantom asked.

Spider-Man tried to poke at Thor but he bite him and Spider-Man groaned in pain while Phantom was howling with laughter. The rest of the team went to see what was going on. Phantom finally stopped laughing at Spider-Man, Thor finally spoke but he still croaked in his speech. "There is only one in all the nine worlds who could have accomplished such bewitchment."