The Iron Octopus

Peter and Harry were hanging out at Oscorp penthouse playing a fighting video game where Harry was kicking Peter's butt. Harry's dad was too busy with work to take Harry to the baseball game so hanging out with Peter was his second opinion. Peter told Harry to go easy on his dad even when he has to work all the time. Harry didn't really care, Norman Osborn is not exactly Father of the Year to him. Peter thought Norman was pretty good to him, he told Harry that he was lucky to have someone like him around.

Harry quickly changed the subject from Norman Osborn to the kiss between Danny and Peter. Peter started blushing bright red trying to hide the fact that he enjoyed it. "Wait a second, did you have something to do with me being the understudy?" Peter asked.

"I may or may not have faked being sick so Danny can get his first kiss with his real crush. Come on Pete, Danny really likes you. A lot." Harry confessed.

Suddenly, Peter felt his spidey sense tingling right before he could say anything to Harry. There was a loud explosion that came from Norman Osborn's office. Harry raced up the stairs shouting for his dad while Peter following from behind. Just then some of the debris fall right behind Harry blocking Peter from following him. Peter told Harry to go ahead while he called for help. Harry listened and continued heading to his father's office while Peter quickly changed into Spider-Man.

When Harry reached the office, he found his dad in the hands of someone trying to hurt him. Suddenly a green blur came out of no where and sent the figure straight into the wall, letting Norman go. Spider-Man came onto the scene but found Phantom floating above Norman. "I thought you didn't work late. Broke out of the haunted house gig." Spider-Man joked.

"Very funny. That same thing appeared in my house and almost killed my mentor. I've been tracking it and good thing I showed up." Phantom explained.

Harry ran to help his dad up from the floor when the figure finally revealed himself, it was Ironman. Both Phantom and Spider-Man were shocked about how wrong this was on almost every level. Norman shouted at Iron Man to get out of his house. Spider-Man tried to see talk some sense into Iron Man but that backfired when he tried to shoot Spider-Man with a missile. Spider-Man jumped out of the way while Phantom pulled both the Osborns behind the desk. Iron Man kept blasting and destroying Norman's home, Phantom figured that someone or something might have hacked his suit. Norman pushed a button under his desk to reveal a hidden space full of weapons.

Spider-Man webbed up Iron Man from head to toe to keep him from attacking. Just then, Norman showed up from hiding with a giant gun in his hands pointing at Iron Man. He wasn't going to cower in his own home, he wasn't going to let Ironman think that he was defenseless. Phantom tried to talk Norman out of blasting an Avenger to smithereens but Norman had already pulled the trigger. He stopped after a few minutes of making sure that Iron Man was scrap metal. Spider-Man freaked out a bit, he had never seen this side of Norman Osborn before.

However, Iron Man was still standing when the smoke cleared up and now he was angry. Norman tossed the gun aside and claimed that he had another trick up his sleeve. "Mr. Osborn, you and your son get to safety and let us handle Iron Man. We don't want either of you getting hurt." Phantom explained.

But Iron Man tackled Spider-Man to the ground and was about to fire but Norman used an electric glove that short circuit the suit. It only worked for a few seconds then the suit turned to Harry. But before it could fire, Phantom knocked the helmet off the suit then the suit just collapsed like a puppet. The suit was empty, something was off. "I think we better talk to Tony about this." Phantom said.

They both left Oscorp and headed to Stark Industry to talk to Tony. When they got there, another suit flew out of the floor and faced Phantom and Spider-Man. "There better be a goateed rich guy in there or you're getting tazed." Spider-Man stated.