Kraven the Hunter

Shortly after the adoption and trial, Danny felt a burden off his shoulders; he was finally free from his toxic parents. Loki and Vlad finished filling out the paperwork to legal change Danny's last name to Masters. Of course, that didn't change Danny's hero career; New York had become Phantoms new haunt. The rest of his team were still staying with Peter and May Parker after the Helicarrier was destroyed by the Goblin. However, new criminals had started making appearances in the city. One of Spider-Man's villain's Electro caused a city wide black out and controlled whatever device he could travel in.

Dr Conner's found different animal serums that Doc Ock who was still alive had made. He injected himself with the lizard serum, turning him into a giant man Lizard. He was cured but there were still small traces of the serum inside Conner's which could be activated by another dose of the serum. And Danny thought the Lizard mess was crazy, it was nothing compared to the Rhino. A student from Midtown High, Alex stole chemical compounds from his internship at Oscorp. He started taking them and turned into the Rhino to get back at Flash for bullying him, but the compound messed with his brain.

He was now in S.H.E.I.L.D custody with people that are going to try and cure him. To brush up on their skills, each team member would come up with a training session and lead the group. But so far, the sessions haven't been on training and more of a chill on a Friday night situation. Nova's had the team play video games, Power Man had them chow down at a restaurant for carbo-loading, Ironfist had them sit in a movie theater, and Spider-Man just wanted a date night with Phantom. But tonight, was White Tiger's turn and she was taking it to a new extreme. She was hunting the boys like they were mice.

She crushed them all in the training session on the rooftops, but she wasn't letting up. Her amulet started glowing brighter with every fight she wins. Spider-Man tried to reason with her but that only ended up with him getting kicked in the stomach. Nova raced to help Spider-Man, but White Tiger scratch his butt with her claws exposing him. Phantom jumped in to stop her, however it was like she was a feral animal. She let out a tiger like growl then ran off. "Ok, White Tiger has gone feral." Phantom spoke.

The boys followed White Tiger through the city; it took them a bit to check up with her since Nova had to find something to cover his ripped pants, a pizza box. It either that or have Spider-Man web his into a diaper. They caught up to White Tiger who was ravenously stuffing her face with ravioli at an Italian restaurant. Powerman asked her to let the people eat in peace, but Tiger growled then she threw a plate of pasta right at Powerman's face. The boys tried their best to grab her, but White Tiger practically kicked their behinds. Phantom managed to snap her out of whatever trance she was in by pretending to be Principal Coulson.

She claimed that she had no idea what had happened; the last thing she remembered was hearing drums then everything disappeared into a white haze. White Tiger looked embarrassed then she left for Aunt May's house. Phantom's ghost sense was going off, but he couldn't pinpoint who or where the ghost was. Nova lost his pizza box, and everyone was laughing up a storm seeing his ripped suit. Little did they know, someone was watching them. "White Tiger, you will be my greatest trophy yet." the man stated.

The next morning, Ava was acting more and more unlike herself. She woke up late, scratched the curtains, she didn't even brush her hair before coming down to breakfast. What shocked the boys the most was when she grabbed the milk and drank it all straight from the carton, she would never do that. The last straw was when she went out on patrol all feral and almost attacked a guy in a mouse costume handing out samples of cheese. Thankfully, Phantom was out on patrol and stopped her from hurting the poor guy. Phantom tried to reason with White Tiger to understand what was going on, but she refused to talk.

"We're just worried about you. We're a team, a family. And if something is bothering your family..." 

White Tiger's amulet began to glow then she slapped Phantom's hand away. "You're not my family, and you'll never understand me. So, deal." she snapped then ran off.

After she was gone Danny's ghost sense started to go off; he tried to see where the ghost was, but he found nothing. Just as he was about to follow White Tiger, he felt something sharp hit the back for his head. He realized that it was a tranquilizer dart, he turned around sluggishly to face his opponent, but he blacked out at the last second. Spider-Man talked to Nick and Coulson about White Tiger, they explained that her powers come from the White Tiger amulet, and she had only scratched the surface. Ava works hard to keep her tiger side in check just like her father and grandfather, the previous White Tigers.

When Spider-Man asked about Ava's dad, but he only got a look that said that this wasn't their story to tell. The rest of the team got hunted down which Spider-Man was able to track them to Central Park, including Phantom. He got tackled by White Tiger shouted at him saying that he didn't belong here. "Tiger, I don't know what's happening, but whatever it is, we're all involved now, like it or not." Spider-Man stated.

"Stay out of it!" White Tiger screamed then disappeared.

She ran towards the docks where Powerman, Nova, and Iron Fist were in a boat tied up and snoring away. Spider-Man showed up behind White Tiger who was about to get to the rest of the team when Spider-Man's spider sense went off. He knew that this was a trap and thankfully, he pushed Tiger out of the way before the trap could catch her. "At least one member of your pack has the survival instinct, unlike yourself." someone spoke.

A man with a thick accent and hunting gear stepped out from the fog. White Tiger knew just who that man was, Kraven, he was the one that took her father's life and now she wanted revenge. Someone else appeared beside Kraven, it was Skulker the ghost hunter. He grinned like a manic then he pulled out a ghost net that had Phantom trapped. Kraven and he had teamed up so that way each of them get their prize. But Spider-Man and White Tiger stopped them and freed Phantom, Ava was back to normal.