Run Pig Run

Danny had turned into Phantom to get to school for picture day today. He was hoping that this one will be better than his previous ones at Casper High. He ran into Spider-Man who was sitting on top of a Tony Stark billboard. They both still get called menaces and vigilantes even though they help save the world too. Phantom heard Spider-Man's stomach growl like crazy, Spider-Man looked embarrassed. "Sorry. Skipped breakfast." Spider-Man stated.

That was when a hot dog vendor called out to Spider-Man saying that he was a huge fan of Spider-Man. The man offered Spider-Man a hot dog on the house as a token of appreciation. Spider-Man swung down from the billboard with his mask pulled up from his mouth. He took the hot dog and was about to take a bite when his Spider-sense went off. Phantom floated down and told Spider-Man to wait if something was wrong. But he already took a big bite of the hot dog right when the hot dog vendor revealed himself to be Loki.

He enchanted the hot dog that Spider-Man ate, green smoke surrounded him, and then Spider-Man turned into a pig. Phantom was laughing his head off at Spider-Man's new look calling him Spider-Ham. Spider-Man was freaking out about his new form, he squealed when he spoke. Loki considers this trick as payback from their last encounter, Spider-Man, and his team interfered with Loki's plan of conquest. He was only returning the favor for humiliating him on Asgard. "Complete with a witty, 'You are what you eat' morality tale curling out of your backside," Loki stated

Phantom let out a small chuckle but Spider-Man looked angry. He charged at Loki, demanding that Loki change him back but Loki moved out of the way and Spider-Man stumbled to the ground. Phantom tried to help but Loki teleported Phantom somewhere else to stay away from Spider-Man. Spider-Man demanded that Loki reverse the spell and bring back Phantom. Just then, a fog rolled in and the sound of loud horns rang across Manhattan. "What was that?" Spider-Man asked Loki.

"That is your cue to run," Loki stated as he disappeared.

Loki reappeared in Central Park where Phantom was waiting. Loki was checking Phantom over for injuries from their fake fight but Phantom insisted that he was fine. They heard the sounds of wolves and Spider-Man's screams not too far from where they are. Phantom saw Spider-Man up in a tree as three hunters on wolves surrounded him. Phantom flew over to Spider-Man and caught him before the flying ax hit him. Both of them ducked into the bushes before the hunters could see them.

"What's up with those hunters?! They keep wanting to eat me!" Spider-Man complained.

"It's Asgardreia. The Day of The Wild Hunt." Phantom answered.

"The Day of The Wild What?"

"Wild Hunt. Once a year, a band of Asgard's finest hunters form a party and ride off a skewer a prize boar. To be eaten at a feast held later in the Halls of Valhalla."

"How do you know that?"

"I study."

Phantom wasn't exactly lying, Loki had been giving him history lessons about Asgard but he can't let Spider-Man know. And thanks to Loki, Spider-Man was now the pig the hunters wanted to eat. The hunters found them, and both Phantom and Spider-Man ran away dodging arrows and axes. Spider-Man jumped into a trash can to hide in while Phantom hid in the trees. The hunters were looking for Spider-Man when a mime pointed at the trash can. The hunters didn't really get it, the mime turned into Loki and he revealed where Spider-Man was.

"You put all mimes to shame," Spider-Man muttered to Loki.

Spider-Man ran off as the hunters chased him on the wolves. Phantom flew off after them, he stood in front of the hunters and blasted them with his ectoenergy beams. He told Spider-Man to keep going, he was gonna try to slow down the hunters. As Spider-Man kept running, Phantom fought the hunters but two of them ran after Spider-Man. All that was left was the lead hunter, Skurge who wasn't about to call off the hunt. Skurge attacked Phantom with his ax and left a giant cut on Phantom's arm.