You Will Be Found

Danny couldn't shake the panic attack he had from seeing his old school visiting. He mostly avoided everyone in school including his friends, he would come home and just lock himself in his room. Vlad and Loki were getting more and more worried about Danny since he only came out of his room for food and nothing else. Even when Peter came over as Spider-man trying to get him to come out for missions, Danny refused to come. Vlad tried suggesting that Danny could take therapy to help him, but Danny got spooked and stayed invisible until Vlad dropped the idea.

One late afternoon, Danny's sister Jaz decided to surprise him by visiting him at his house. The second Danny opened the door, he went into shock seeing his so-called sister. Vlad had Loki take Danny back to his room while he dealt with Jaz. Loki had taken Danny to his room and even made him a small cup of tea to help settle his nerves. "It's alright Danny. You're safe." Loki assured.

Danny's anxiety and nightmares were getting worse and worse every day. Sometimes he would stay out late on patrol on purpose to avoid sleeping and the nightmares. He had heavy bags under his eyes from almost every night. Danny started to feel sleepy and passed out onto Loki's lap, Loki had put a sleep powder in the tea to get Danny to sleep. When Danny woke up from his nap, he felt like someone was watching him in his room. Just as he was about to get up, he heard a too familiar voice. "All alone Ghost boy?"

He turned around to see that it was Spectera, the misery draining ghost. Danny jumped back in fright, he tried to call out to Vlad or Loki, but Spectera grabbed him and covered his mouth. There was a knock on the door and Vlad walked in looking completely mad. He shifted into Plasmas and started blasting Spectera, making her let Danny go. Just then, Loki burst into the room to see what was going on. He saw Vlad fighting another ghost and Danny was practically terrified. Loki grabbed Danny and took him out of the room.

Danny was finally able to relax for a bit; Vlad came back, and Spectra was gone. Unfortunately, fate had other surprises waiting for this trio. 

Sorry for the short chapter. I just got back into this book but I promise the next chapter will be better.