Us Time

Danny kept the necklace that Loki gave him weeks ago, he sometimes would just call for Loki just to talk. Things have been hectic in New York after the field trip incident. Between mutant body swaps and the return of Venom, Danny had been falling in love with Peter. But every time he gets the courage to ask Peter out, there is always a villain attacking New York. Danny had to get to S.H.I.E.L.D more training as Phantom. He walked into Fury and Spider-Man arguing over security footage in his house.

Apparently, it's a basic security protocol to have cameras in their homes to protect their families from villains. Everyone had signed the agreement when they had signed up for SHIELD, except for Phantom. He and Plasmas weren't comfortable with SHIELD poking their noses in their business. Spider-Man didn't even read the fine print when he signed the agreement, he was distracted by the jet packs. "What about Phantom?! He's a part of the team!" Spider-Man asked.

"Phantom and his mentor want to keep their lives private. Until they are ready to reveal their identities to us." Fury explained.

Even the other team members all said that they had signed the agreement, Nova even got a jet pack which ticked Spider-Man off. Spider-Man wasn't even listening to Fury, he just took his communicator off and stated that he was off the clock. Fury warned him that he was gonna regret it but Spider-Man didn't care, he wanted a break. Phantom came out of the shadows which made Spider-Man jump in fear. Phantom apologized for the scare then Spider-Man just asked him if he wanted to hang out.

Danny quickly said yes as his stomach filled with butterflies. Phantom only agreed if they were going in their hero forms. Spider-Man agreed to it and then left the helicarrier. Phantom was so lost in the moment that Fury had to scream in his ear to snap him out of his trance. "I'm not daydreaming!" Phantom screamed.

After the meeting with Fury was over, Danny raced back home and went to his room. He practically screamed excitedly for his date with Spider-Man. Vlad came into the room thinking that Danny was hurt from fighting another villain. Vlad checked Danny for any injuries but Danny phased his way out of Vlad's arms. "I'm fine dad. Nothing happened, except I may have been asked out by Spider-Man." Danny gently said to Vlad.

Vlad calmed down after hearing that Danny was going on a date. But he was still a little skeptical about Danny going on a date even if it's in his ghost form. Danny promised him that he was gonna be careful and he would call if something went wrong. Vlad gave Danny permission to go on the date and that made Danny happy. Spider-Man sent the coordinates for the location where the date was happening. Danny quickly straighten himself up and then flew out of the house to meet Spider-Man.

Spider-Man was waiting for Danny at an amusement park, Spider-Man got startled when Phantom showed up from behind him. "We have to get you a bell, Phantom," Spider-Man stated.

"And not seeing you jump like a little girl? Where's the fun in that?" Phantom asked jokingly.

The two went inside the amusement park, the first thing Spider-Man dragged Phantom on was the roller coaster. They sat next to each other and were screaming their heads off every time the roller coaster. Suddenly, something grabbed Spider-Man right out of his seat. Phantom looked back to see a man with mechanical arms holding Spider-Man hostage. Phantom quickly phased out of the ride and rushed to help Spider-Man. Spider-Man struggled to break from the man's arms but still failed as the man ranted about someone.

"Hey Ugly! Pick on someone your own species!" Phantom shouted and broke Spider-Man free.

They got far enough from the man with the tentacles. "Hey, day off! And who are you supposed to be anyway? Captain Cockroach? The Enemy Anemone? Crab Claw Clem?" Spider-Man questioned and threw a few nicknames at the villain.