A Blast From The Past

Now that Peter knows that Danny is the Phantom, he finally confessed his feelings to Danny and now they started dating. Even MJ and Harry were protective of Danny since the whole school found out he could speak. Lots of people would talk to Danny in the hallways or during lunch. Even the teachers were stunned to hear him talk, though some of the teachers still treated him like he was deaf. Even Flash was being nice to Danny which made Peter almost burn in jealousy. Danny thought his life was now perfect, he had great friends, a team, two great parents, and a loving boyfriend. Little did he know, his past would catch up to him.

Principal Coulson came into the classroom to tell everyone that another high school would be visiting them as part of their class trip the next day. Most of the students whispered and talked about which school would be visiting them. Coulson told them that it was the school from Amity Park called Casper High that was visiting them. Danny's face went paper white hearing the name of his old school. He slipped out of the classroom and ran to the bathroom having a panic attack. He was breathing heavily trying to get his senses back, but it was too much.

He would have passed out on the floor if Peter hadn't rushed in and caught him. Peter tried to ask Danny what was wrong, but Danny was too deep in his panic attack to even speak. He quickly brought Danny to the nurses' office and called Vlad about Danny's panic attack. The second Vlad had arrived in the nurse's office, the nurse told him that the panic attack was possibly triggered by a painful memory. Vlad excused Danny for the rest of the day to help him recover. Peter helped gather Danny's things from the classroom and Danny left the school for the day.

The second they arrived home, Danny just ran out of the car and up to his room locking the door. He felt so embarrassed and scared that Vlad would yell at him for wasting his time. The door suddenly unlocked from the outside and both Loki and Vlad walked in. Danny pushed back on the bed still afraid of what Vlad and Loki would do to him. Loki told Vlad to wait for a minute while he tried to talk to Danny about what happened. Loki sat down beside Danny, but he still flinched the second Loki tried to touch him.

"Danny, is everything ok? You came home with a panic attack and you became afraid of us." Loki said.

Danny suddenly just turned into Phantom out of fear and fazed out of the house and flew out into the city. He got so scared about his old school coming to New York that he turned back into the same scared mute kid he was. He suddenly felt his ghost sense going off then a rocket was fired at him. He dodged it only to find that Skulker was floating in front of him. Danny wasn't in the mood to even fight Skulker but the hunter would not take no for an answer. Skulker sent Danny flying right through a billboard and sent him crashing into a building.

It turned out that the building was a hotel, the one that Casper High was staying in. The minute Tucker walked into the room, he found Phantom fighting Skulker. His jaw dropped upon seeing his old friend in New York. Just as Phantom finally got Skulker in the thermos, he heard Tucker say his name and turned to face him looking paper white. He hadn't seen his best friend since he was sent away to live in the awful orphanage. Phantom snapped out of his trance then flew out of the hotel without saying goodbye.

Phantom flew back into his room and turned back into Danny who was breathless from the shock of seeing his old friend. That was when both Loki and Vlad into the room looking worried about Danny. "Danny. Where did you go? You had us worried sick." Loki said, worried.

But Danny didn't speak to them, he just kept his head down and stayed silent. Loki figured that this probably had something to do with the panic attack from school. Vlad talked to Danny in sign language to told Danny that he didn't need to be embarrassed or afraid to tell them what was wrong. Danny suddenly broke down into tears spilling everything about how his old school was coming and he was scared about being back to the scared weird kid. Vlad and Loki started to comfort Danny telling him that everything was going to be ok.

The next morning at the school, Danny stayed hidden in the background when the bus with all the Casper High students arrived. All the students got out including the A-Listers, Sam, Tucker, and as a surprise, his sister Jazz was here too. Danny felt his anxiety rising in his chest seeing his sister. Peter held Danny's hand tight to tell him that he was going to be ok. Principle Coulson welcomed Mr. Lancer and the students to Midtown High and began to take them on a tour around the school. Danny quickly hid behind Peter as the class walked past Peter.

"They're gone." Peter whispered.

Danny slowly got out of hiding but then, he got tackled by Sam and Tucker who were excited to see him again. "Wait, you guys aren't mad?" Danny asked.

They weren't mad, just a little worried about what happened and why he was in New York. Danny explained everything about his parents being arrested, finding a new family and even helping out New York's heroes. Their jaws dropped hearing Danny's tale, they felt both sorry and relived that Danny had a new life. Lancer walked over to get Tucker and Sam, but he also spotted Danny. "Well, well, well, Mr. Fenton. Causing trouble, I see." he spoke.

Danny flinched at the sight of seeing Lancer again, he tried to speak but nothing came out as he stood frozen. Lancer grabbed him by the arm and dragged him, Sam, and Tucker back to the group. Danny's face went pale seeing his old classmates, he tried to get out of Lancer's grip. But it was too late, his old classmates saw him. Danny's ears began to ring, and he suddenly felt short of breath. He was having another panic attack but this one was worse than the one he had yesterday.

His vision was getting blurry, and he could not hear anything but ringing from his ears. He then passed out on the floor welcoming the darkness. A few minutes later, Danny slowly woke up in a hospital bed with both Loki who is in disguise and Vlad sitting beside the bed. Danny reached for Vlad's hand to tell him that he was awake. Vlad was so relieved that Danny was awake, he got a call from the school that Danny was taken to the hospital after he passed out in a panic attack. Most of the students left cards and small gifts for Danny in his hospital while Vlad and Loki waited for him to wake up.

The doctors told Vlad that the panic attack was triggered from after seeing his old classmates and caused a traumatic flashback that brought on the panic attack. After the checkup, the doctors told Vlad and Loki that Danny could go home for the day. Principle Coulson had escorted the Casper High class out of the school and threatened Lancer that if he ever hurt one of his students again, he would bring the rath of Midtown High on that sorry excuse of a teacher.