Strange Days

There was something strange with how this morning was going. Danny had woken up snuggled in Peter's arms like they were a couple. Danny jumped out of the bed feeling completely uncomfortable with Peter in his room. That wasn't the only weird thing, Peter had four extra arms on his body and Danny was in his Phantom form. He waited for the worse to happen when suddenly Iron Fist appeared out of nowhere and punched him. Danny woke up in his own bed, normal-looking without Peter in his bed "Ugh. Just a dream." Danny groaned.

Danny looked at his alarm clock and saw that it was 7:30, he panicked and screamed that he had overslept. He raced around the room getting dressed and grabbing everything he needed for school. Danny ran out of his room and pounced his hand on Vlad's bedroom door. "Dad, wake up! I'm late for school!" Danny screamed.

But there was no answer, Danny went to the bedroom that Loki was staying in and knocked on his door. But not even Loki answered, something weird was happening here. That was when he got a call from Spider-Man asking him to meet him at these coordinates. He didn't want to just skip school for a mission but he figure that it might have an answer to what happened. Phantom just few out of the house and into the city. Everyone was asleep, even J.J.Jameson was asleep on live TV muttering in his sleep about Spider-Man being a menace.

He followed the coordinates to where both Spider-Man and Iron Fist were waiting for him. "About time you show up," Spider-Man complained.

"Give me a break. I overslept and now my parents won't wake up." Danny stated but quickly covered his mouth when he said, parents.

But he turn around to see an old building that looked abandoned. Iron Fist told him that this was the home of the Sorcerer Supreme, Dr. Strange. Spider-Man wasn't that convinced that there was magic here. Phantom may believe in science but even he believes that there was something supernatural happening to the city. The minute they walked toward the building, the illusion of the house changed to a weird-looking house with gargoyle statues. Spider-Man just figured that this wizard just used a cloaking device.

The doors suddenly opened on their own and crows started flying out of the house. It freaked out Spider-Man for a bit but he shook it off and joined Iron Fist and Phantom inside. The house was filled with artifacts that contained magic abilities. Spider-Man still wasn't convinced that these were magic, he touched a box that opened on its own. Out came a monster with tentacles trying to get free. The three of them forced the monster back into the box and closed it tight.

Someone touched Spider-Man on the shoulder, he screamed and jumped onto the ceiling. A man walked out of the shadows dressed like a hotel manager. "Do not touch anything else. One crisis is enough." The man stated.

Spider-Man just thought that the man was just scaring him, but the ceiling he was on had eyeballs. They opened their eyes which creeped out Spider-Man causing him to fall to the floor. Phantom was trying to hold in his laughter but failed to do so. "You think this is funny? How are you not freaked out about all this?" Spider-Man asked.

"Hello? I'm half-ghost. This isn't that scary. I've been in the ghost zone and trust me, there are scarier things in there than here." Phantom explained.

The man introduced himself as Dr. Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme. He was impressed that all three of them were conscious. Iron Fist explained that it was the training he received from Dr. Strange that allowed him to stay awake. He found both Spider-Man and Phantom before they had fallen too deeply under the spell. Dr. Strange used his magic to scan both Spider-Man and Phantom. Phantom looked a little bit worried that Dr. Strange would find out about his other half.

Dr. Strange was impressed with the Spider-Sense that Spider-Man had. But he was more shocked to see that someone else had placed a spell on Phantom to block out anything evil. Spider-Man figured that Dr. Strange was mind reading them and asked what number he was thinking of. "You aren't thinking of a number. You're thinking of flapjacks." Dr. Strange answered, bluntly.