The Fentons Return Part 2

The next day, Danny kept his guard up at school in case his ex-parents decided to make another reappearance. All day he would be looking over his shoulder, staring out the window sometimes, and he stayed in the nurse's office during science class in case. By the time lunch rolled around; Peter started comforting Danny and telling him that nothing was going to happen. Unfortunately, he was wrong. The Fenton's showed up again but this time, Maddie grabbed Danny and they ran out of the cafeteria. Peter quickly made his escape then changed into his Spider-Man suit.

Maddie threw Danny in the back of the RV then drove away from the school, fast. But suddenly, someone or something landed on top of the RV. Jack slammed on the breaks "Why did you stop?!" Maddie shrieked.

"Something hit us." Jack stated.

Jack got out of the RV to see what hit them; but it was someone that no one was expecting. He saw someone dressed like a devil on the roof of their RV. The devil jumped down from the roof then he kicked Jack in the stomach; causing him to fall onto the ground. Maddie came out and charged at the man, but the devil had her pinned to the ground in seconds. He snatched the keys from Maddie then opened the back doors, freeing Danny. The man introduced himself as Dare Devil then he disappeared right when the cops showed up along with Spider-Man.

The cops took Jack and Maddie away in cuffs while another cop took Danny home. Both Vlad and Loki hugged Danny tight the second the cops bring him home. They explained everything and Vlad pressed charges on Maddie and Jack. Danny was so scared that his parents might take him again that he started sleeping with Vlad and Loki in their bedroom. The next morning, they met with Matt Murdock, their attorney for the trial.  Danny had already explained his whole situation and why he wanted to stay with Loki and Danny.

They went to the trial the next day; Murdock helped them win the case and he even helped Danny legally change his name to Danny Masters.