🐝 Chapter 10: Therapy Session

Trigger warning !! This chapter contains:
Mention of self-harm
Mention of suicide
Mention of abuse

Read this with caution and if you're uncomfortable with it, I advise you click out now! Stay safe <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ranboo POV:

I was downstairs scrolling through social media since I was the only up. To be fair it is 7AM..

Tubbo and I made an appointment with a therapist for him, it's at 9AM. I'm not sure if I should wake him up or not? Erm.. it can wait. We have plenty of time.

It's been about a month since I've been here with Tubbo, I can't believe how fast time has passed. It's pretty crazy to me, even though with all the stuff that's been going on.

I really don't mind though. It's been nice almost. Of course not the things that Tubbo has been going through, but not streaming so much. I haven't been stressed about that much.

I want to focus most of my attention on helping him, I hope therapy will benefit him. It may take his mind off things, as ironic as it is.. But talking about the problem you have helps a ton to resolve it.

Tubbo POV:

Rays of sun peered through my window. My stomach was already churning at the thought of therapy. Don't get me wrong--- I want to go, I think that it will help!

But the thought of telling someone else everything I'm feeling makes me feel sick. I'm really anxious about it, it's hard to even spit one word out. Especially if it's someone that I've never met.

I take a deep breath. I can do this, this will help me. I get ready by throwing on a sky blue hoodie and ripped overalls. I take one look at the mirror and peer at my messy hair. Brushing seems to work a bit.

After, I head downstairs to meet with Ranboo. He'll be leaving in around three months. I wish he didn't have to spend his time like this, we were supposed to have fun.. I shouldn't be thinking about this before we go.

"Hey boo!" I say with a big smile on my face.

"Hii Tubbo! How have you been today?" He replies with a positive tone.

"I've been good" I say smiling, I felt like I was lying but I wasn't.

"That's really good to hear tubbo!"

"Yeah, thanks boo. You?" I reply back to be nice.

"Extremely tired but good!" He replies, I only just noticed how raspy his voice sounded. I hope he's alright.

"Try to get some more sleep tonight boo." I say with a soft grin

"Oh it's not that I didn't sleep, I slept amazing. I just hate waking up early." He gives a soft laugh.

"Sameeee" I reply in a very sarcastic sleepy voice.

"Hey, we should probably go now tubbo. It's almost 9."

"Right, okayy." I try to give a laugh even with how anxious I'm feeling.

Ranboo grabs a few snacks like a banana, some more fruit, biscuits and crackers. We eat most of them in the car because we didn't have breakfast.

We get there sooner than I realize. Now my stomach is really churning. I feel like I'm going to throw up. Ranboo walks in with me, we get checked in and.. then I'm called in.

Ranboo said he'll wait in the waiting area as to give me more privacy. I liked that but I also didn't. I'm terrified. I walked into the office and sat down. She sat down in front of me.