!! Important !! Please Read

TW
I'm going to be talking about the topics of depression, suicide and self-harm

If any of this triggers you please do not read this, there's videos of kittens you can go watch instead! Have a lovely day, I love you take care <33

Now please read with caution if you choose to! My stories are meant to be a bit of a vent story. Not for me particularly but just a story based around the topics of mental health and things that come with it.

By any means DO NOT use this information negativity. Please do not use any of the details of my story to do these things to yourself. The trigger warnings are always at the top and I hope that everyone reads them.

I really do care for everyone who reads this and I do not intend to hurt anyone. To everyone who reads, I want you to always take caution, and if anything DOES trigger you, you need to stop reading.

These topics can be difficult and dangerous to read. Please do not trigger yourself on purpose. I know that some people that read these do struggle with things like depression, mental illness and self-harm.

So I really want everyone to be cautious when reading these chapters and comments. To you guys, I don't want you to hurt yourselves because of my writing. I know that it can happen, and can be a trigger.

This sounds repetitive, I know, but I really seriously care about you all and some of the chapters can be graphic. So all I want is for everyone to be careful if the trigger warnings say something like that.

I'm very proud of everyone who is getting clean! And that doesn't have to be self-harm. I'm proud of you please know that. So if you are in the process of recovery and things like self-harm could possibly trigger you, please do not read this.

I love you all and you're all so important. Stay safe please, and stop reading when you need to. Take care of yourself you deserve it! So be cautious when reading these topics.

Thanks to anyone who does read this because it seriously is important. I love you all, take care <333