🐝 Chapter 13: Noose

Trigger warning !! This chapter contains:
Suicide
Graphic depictions of self-harm
Panic attacks
Blood
Swearing
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tubbo's POV:

It was the next day, I just woke up. Why do I feel so terrible ugh. Dragging myself up and out of my bed and down the stairs. I was met with a cheery Ranboo making breakfast.I should be the one making him breakfast..

"Hey ran!! How are you doing this morning?" I ask him in a cheery tone.

"I'm good Tubbo, I'm making pancakes, toast and eggs. But how are you?" He replied.

"Oh I'm just fine! It looks really good ran, can't wait to try it! We're going out with phil and Wilbur today, right?"

"Yeah they wanted to go to the theme park and go on rides. They said they'd be here around 11."

"Oh alright, can't wait! That sounds fun." I gave a small smile.

Ran and I kept talking for a bit, more so about what he wanted to do at the park. After we ate it was around 10:30, which meant Wilbur and Phil would be here soon.

I went straight up to my room after because I had to cut before we went. I had this aching feeling in my stomach and my chest felt weighed down so much. I feel so fucking terrible. I need this..

Once in my room I shut and lock the door softly so ran didn't hear. I dig through my drawers to find a new blade. Rolling up the sleeve of my hoodie, cuts and scars are revealed.

I find an open spot on my skin, take a deep breath, and swipe the blade across my skin. That hurt more than usual? I look down at my arm and oh my god.. that's deeper than i normally go. Blood spills out of the wound quickly splattering against my floor.

But oddly I like it.. I take the blade and swipe again. Then again on the same cut to make it deeper and deeper. Fuck that hurts.. I feel dizzy. I look at my arm, all I see are deep gashes. Several of them.

I have to sit on the floor because my vision starts to fade.. no no no I don't want to die.. then darkness.

Ranboo POV:

"Tubbo! Phil and Wilbur at here." I shout upstairs to tubbo whilst they stand in the doorway.

I shout his name a few more times but  still no answer. That's odd? His room really isn't that far away.

"Sorry guys, I'll go and get him." I say

"No worries boo." They say

Walking up the stairs it feels eeriely silent, too silent. My heart rate gets a little faster and I start to panic. I knock on his door but still no answer. So I try twisting the knob.. no it's locked.

I keep trying until I basically just broke the lock on the door, finally getting in, and what I saw horrified me.

"T-tubbo..?" I said, whispering my words.

Tubbo was laying on the floor in a pool of his own blood. His clothes soaked with the red substance, a blade still in his hand, him slumped onto the floor with gashes in his arm.

I panicked and ran down stairs in tears, I could barley speak. My words didn't come out right.

"T-tubbo he's dreis on the flooard.." (yes that is spelled incorrectly on purpose)

"Ranboo slow down what's wrong?" Wilbur said coming up to me.

"T-tubbo.."

"What about tubbo?" Phil joined in.