5

Now out of your apartment building Matt was leading you both to Josie's where you'd assume Foggy was hiding, "It's just down the end of this street" he said, you noted how close it was to your apartment. "Did you put perfume on?" he asked his nose slightly flaring, the smell was so nice, all flowery and warm.

"Oh sorry, is it too much. I hate the idea of people smelling me when I walk into a room. I don't usually wear it." you rubbed at your chest trying to dull the smell on your chest. Matt grabbed your hand to stop you,

"No, it's not too strong at all, I just have a sensitive nose is all and its a very good smell. Not at all invasive." You smiled as his hand slid over your fingers and he pushed the bar door open to Josie's.

You noticed Foggy over by the pool table and a strawberry blonde next to him waving at you both. "Foggy's over there" you leaned in and said to Matt in his ear over the sound of the room, you put your arm down and laughed at yourself, you could see Foggy laugh at you too.

Matt's low chuckle came from beside you, "you just pointed didn't you" you shook your head as you looked at the floor before admitting it to him,

"I did, I really did. For that I owe you a drink" you lead him to the bar and he ordered his usual. You got a premixed vodka and lead matt over to the table.

"This is Karen, she's our receptionist" Foggy calls over the sound of the room. You smile and extend your hand.

"Hi Karen, Y/n" you reached your hand out and shook her hand. Before turning your attention back to Matt.

"There's a chair just there for you" you leaned in and spoke into his ear, Matts body tensed at the way your face brushed against his sensitive skin. He nodded and sat at the chair you directed. When you turned back to look at the group Foggy and Karen were sharing a knowing look, you couldn't help the smile on your face and Matt could hear the way your heart beat picked up.

"What?" you asked them taking a seat yourself.

"absolutely nothing..." Fogy trailed off and Karen laughed.

The night continued like this, you were nervous to start with but slowly you grew more comfortable with the group and Karen was actually very funny. Everything was moving along including the level of Foggy's vodka bottle, Karen was helping him finish it. You and Matt has started late but were definitely catching up to them with the drinking, when everyone was successfully happy drunk Foggy decided pool was the only next step.

"So what are the teams?" you asked, "girls vs. boys?" you ask and you saw Foggy open his mouth to answer before Karen put her hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"I think Matt might need your help, on his team you know, lack of eyes and everything." You could hear the laugh come from Matt and you saw the way Foggy turned to Karen almost shocked she'd say that.

"Why do I get the distinct feeling I'm being set up on a.... blind... date" you waited for the joke to settle in, Matt smacked his hand on your lower back as he lost balance slightly laughing and Foggy now had tears in his eyes he was laughing so hard.

"Oh my god, and here I was thinking I was the best at bad jokes. You win y/n. You win" Foggy was holding onto the table beside him so he didn't fall. But the Billiard balls were set up and everyone was handed a pole.

"Just for the record, I have played maybe once in my life and my team mate is blind. So if we win you guys owe us drinks!" you yelled over to the other side of the table.

"Motion carried" Foggy shouted back. They went first and you had to keep telling Matt where the balls were,

"Okay don't move the stick wait," you kept laughing as he kept moving the pool cue forward and backward, "that white ball is right there and if you," you turned him slightly to the left using his shoulders, "that one is ours" He hit the white ball and it knocked the coloured ball right into the socket. You grab Matts shoulders in excitement and shouted, "you did it!"

He stood up straight and turned to you, "I sunk it?" he seamed incredibly shocked, it was the first ball of he'd sunk tonight,

"You did it. You got it in! Now we just have one left on the table" his smile was so wide and Foggy and Karen both seemed dumfounded by the luck you were both having.

It was your teams turn again, and it was your turn to go "If you get this in we get free drinks, and I'll help you pick out another outfit." Matt spoke into your ear, his body was pressed against your back so you could hear him properly but the close contact of his body was making your stomach do backflips. He smelled so good and you were already very drunk and he was so very close. The image of his lips along moving along your neck and down your throat. You could feel your body heat increasing trying to keep your eyes on the green of the pool table.

Matt could feel your heat too, and smell the way your arousal grew between your legs. The idea of him having such a strong affect on you by just being close to you made him excited, his primal instinct wanted him to take you there and make him as yours in front of everyone. But he fought that strong part of him, the devil inside him, and he simply said, "don't miss" and stood back away from you.

Your mind was swimming and you lined up the shot, you really wanted to make this shot. After the way Matt just made you feel you had to sink it.

Universe please, if this is what I'm supposed to do let me make this shot!

You closed your eyes and hit the white ball. It felt like time slowed but you kept your eyes closed waiting for the universe to decide for you.

"Dammit!" Foggy cursed and you could hear Karen stomp her foot, you opened your eyes and sure enough the ball has gone in, you'd both won.

"Holy shit, Matt, we did it!" the atmosphere around Matt had changed, he wasn't high spirited and laughing like he had been. instead a smirk had spread across his face and he looked down at the floor before he spoke. "You won. I didn't really help that much. But now we get more drinks." The tone of Matt's voice was low again, this boy went through more mood changes then a prepubescent teen.