27. The Noises You make!

Normally the idea of being naked in front of Matt would make you curl up and die internally but, he couldn't actually see you, he could only sense you. Matt's sense's were filled with you too, your skins smell of vanilla filling and clouding his brain. The room was warm from the hot water of the shower and the heat pulsing off your body. You'd be lying if you said the idea of Matt helping you shower didn't turn you on, enough to make your cheeks flush and your body to warm.

"Here" you reached for his arm, the button up shirt of his rolled past his elbows. "The face washer" you handed it too him and the feeling of the water it was filled rolling down his arm and soaking his shirt made his body tingle. His lip arched and his face filled with a smirk, he could hear your heart rate speeding up and your breath shortening.

"Nervous?" You chuckled half-heartedly, of course you were, how dare he mock you like this. Your body was begging for his touch so much so that as he brushed the cloth over your semi-submerged body you slightly moaned. You're body went ridged at the idea that Matt had heard, but of course he had. He blew air out of his parted lips, and tilted his head slightly to the right. "You're lucky were hurt" he growled out. The cadence of his voice telling you more about Matt then any other part of him, The Devil was at the surface. The push and pull of Matt's psyche was yours to play with now.

"I'm not hurt that bad" you struggled to maintain eye contact and the irony of that wasn't lost on you. Your eyes slowly slid up his body and you noticed how the shower had dampened the white cotton of his shirt, his body was defined and visible to your naked eye. You groaned audibly as your eyes dragged up his chin and landed on the way he sucked his lip through his bottom lip.

"Murdock, you've stopped moving the cloth" you stared at his lip, the way he chewed it slightly, wishing it was your mouth, taking and sucking his lip. You loved the way his body warmed yours, skin against skin.

"you-" He stopped his sentence short, and tipped his head to the floor he grabbed your shoulder with one hand and slid in the shower behind you, trapping you both against the cold tiles. Your body was pressed against the tiles, water cascading down Matt's clothed body, your face leaning on the tile.

He groaned into your hair and slowly kissed the space between your shoulder blade and neck. You moved your head to the other side and allowed him to consume you fully. "You never know when to quit do you" he growled into your ear and you felt your knees weaken and your stomach flip.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Matt" you pushed back into his body slowly in an attempt to turn yourself around. He growled, teeth bared, and pushed you back into the tiles.

You would do as you were told.

He'd make you.

"I can't promise to be gentle-" he licked up the shell of your ear and his hands moved down the front of your torso, feeling the cold tile and your hot, hot skin.

"I have missed the smell of you" He bit into your neck and you couldn't stop the loud moan that fell from your mouth. Your back instinctively arched into his body and you wrapped an arm around his neck trying to get as much of him as you could.

"Fuck-" he stopped himself, hands gripping your waste so hard you knew there'd be bruises. "Those sounds you make, sinful, sinful sounds sweetheart" his hand met your wet cunt and he, painfully slowly, slid his finger between your folds his tongue sliding in your ear as he did. The hot water felt cold against the heat he ignited inside your body. He had you pinned as he worked you to completion. You could do nothing but pant and take it, this was his favourite way to have you, completely at his will.

"Fuck Matt, please" you were needy and unashamed to whine, the way his hand toyed with your swollen clit, his thick finger slid inside you and you jolted forward at the contact. The way his hands filled you and stretched you out, ready to take anything this man would give you.

"Tell me how it feels" his hot breath fanned your neck and you swallowed the thick spit in your throat to speak.

"Feels" you had to stop to catch your breath, "feels like heaven Matt, never stop" he bit down again on your shoulder, his hand slid to your throat as he finger fucked you. He finger fucked you until the sound of your wet pussy over came the stream of the shower. "Murdock" you could feel it coming, could feel the release building tighter and tighter. You kept telling yourself not to come, to feel this for a little bit longer. This euphoric feeling was welling in your stomach and he kept you there, stringing you along.

"Tell me" Matt had you pinned against him now, the way your chest heaved against his body and he pushed you over the edge made his cock rock hard." Tell me what I want to hear" his hand around your throat tightened and you all but screamed at the snap of that band in your lower stomach.

"Matt, I cant, I'm gonna cum" He froze as you finished the way your smell filled the bathroom as you finished made his lose all sense of self. He needed to feel that around himself, anyway you'd give it to him he'd have it. He roared at the sensation of you gushing over his fingers, your body instantly falling limp in his hands.

He ripped his shirt off, buttons bouncing all around the room. "Give it to me again" He turned you around and lifted you by your waste, catching and pinning you to the wall so he could face you. He slipped his pants down with one hand and held you with the other. That probably shouldn't have turned you on even more, but it did. The way he man handled you made your mouth water.

He was animalistic in his calculated movements, his eyes snapped closed as he buried himself inside you completely. "Give it to me again sweetheart" his glare was all Devil, the black of his eyes, the way his teeth peeked from behind his smirk. He leaned into your neck as you finished adjusting to his length, mewing and unashamedly moaning into his open mouth.

He all but ripped you apart as he fucked you, because that's what he did. He didn't make love to you, or cherish you, he fucked you. It was messy and erratic and oh so fucking hot. His hair falling over his face, his eyes closed and his hip speed inhuman. You couldn't take it, he felt so fucking good buried inside you. "Matt I can't" you rolled your eyes back inside your head and right as you clenched his cock, the clear indicator that this was it for you, he bit so hard into that sensitive spot between your shoulder and neck that you knew he drew blood.

You fucking shuddered, the way your came harder then you'd ever come before in all your years on this planet, the pain heightening the pleasure. You screamed and cried at the enormous wave of pleasure hit you. Then everything went dark.

When you came too you were dry and in bed, wrapped up with Matt, his entire body curled around you. He knew now that he had you and he refused to allow you to be taken from him again. You got up from the bed after unfurling his limbs and made your way to the bathroom, reliving the pressure in your lower abdomen. You glanced up and almost screamed at Matt's body in the door frame. Of course he knew you'd gotten out of bed.

"Jesus Murdock" You rolled your eyes, hand on your chest and he chuckled. His face a light with a smile, not the Devil but Matt. You washed your hands and moved back to the bed and wrapped his arms around your waste as you walked past him and buried his head in your neck as he followed you. He helped you into bed, and you curled up with him this time. His head still in your neck.

"I did a number on your neck huh" he mumbled into your skin.

"Don't worry, I'll wear it with pride" you kissed his forehead and his eyebrows furred.

You'd never be afraid of him and it warmed his heart.