6

"One more round of shots, come on please, I don't work tomorrow" you had Matt's hand and you were trying to pull him towards the bar, this time it was your shout.

"Okay fine, but then that will be enough, you're going to be so incredibly hungover!"

"Okay dad!" you moved away from him and left the group at the table. Matt turned towards the two of them, Foggy and Karen silent and they both watched Matt with their eyebrows raised.

"W-what?" Matt stuttered out.

"Don't give me that. You think I don't know that Murdock smirk. Come on Matty, you totally think she's hot" Foggy shoved Matt across the table almost spilling what was left of his drink.

"and to think I might've had a chance with her before you asked her at 8am if she thought about kissing me!" Matt laughed, Karen smacked Foggy on the arm,

"You asked her what!" her voice high pitched and she tried to explain to Foggy why that was a terrible idea. Foggy tried to defend himself which left Matt in stiches due to laughter. You returned to the table and Matt could tell something was wrong, you put the drinks down and sat quietly.

"You okay?" Foggy asked your posture deflated as you sat not moving.

"Oh yeah, sorry" you smiled trying to break the mood you were put in but you were definitely ready to go home. Matt however could hear the way your heartbeat fluttered when you said yes, indicating a lie. He tried to listen in close for anymore bodily cues and that's what he detected the heat pulsing from your left butt cheek, almost like someone had hit it.

"What happened?" he pressed needing permission to beat the shit out of whoever felt like he could touch you. Foggy's posture straightened knowing that if Matt knew something was wrong too it wasn't just him.

"Some asshole at the bar, it's fine" you shook your head and took your shit slamming the cup back down. "Come on don't let me drink alone guys!" you shouted trying to lift the dense cloud of angst from the table.

"Did he touch you?" Karen asked, she was looking around the room, the way her body temperature raised Matt knew everyone at the table knew very much what was going on, they just needed to identify the culprit.

"Yeah, it's fine. I am wearing tight jeans," You chuckled lightly but everyone else at the table was stone faced. "Okay, okay, backwards hat, orange T-shirt" Karen found him first. She nodded and stood from the table Foggy following her. Matt stayed seated, there was no way he could confront him without going completely feral.

"You know, I knew some pretty good lawyers if you wanted to press charges." he tried to make you more comfortable but when he laid his hand on your arm your heart jumped slightly.

"It's okay, I'd rather forget about it with my favourite customer." you smiled back at him using your arm to hold your head up.

"Oh, Foggy should be back.." you laughed and his face lit up with that smile. You fell silent and watched how his face changed and moved as he spoke.

"You have a really nice laugh, I like hearing it" your face went bright red and you laid it on your arm as you groaned.

Matt laughed, "Not a fan of compliments" he asked you scoffed in response as you sat up properly.

"If I told you that when your voice goes all deep I liked it, you wouldn't feel weird" you spoke bluntly before the reality of what you'd just said sunk in.

His smile dropped slightly and he took his lower lip between his teeth, "I wouldn't say it made me feel weird, maybe there's another word" he leaned closer to you.

"oh.." your face had never been so hot in your life and the knot in your stomach was very tight, very quickly at the idea of Matt being turned on because of you. He could smell you so strongly over all the other smells in the room and the closeness of your warm skin was pulling him in even closer. He slid his arm along your lower back and had to bite back the small groan in his throat.

"I didn't know this was silk, I really did pick a good outfit" he whispered into the shared air between your faces. God wearing his red and silk, he could feel himself getting harder in his pants.

"Oh I didn't even consider how good this would feel to your sensitive skin" you looked down your hair brushing over his face as you did. It was soft and warm and smelt so good as it passed him, mixed with the soft warm silk over your back this time the moan fell out of his mouth. You didn't move but the wetness between your legs got worse and the ache in your lower belly increased.

"Okay, now apologise" you heard Karen's voice and you turned around quickly, your back bumping into Matt arms practically sitting in his lap. You didn't notice all your senses were dulled because of the alcohol but Matt did, god Matt certainly did.

"I'm sorry for smacking your ass." He looked liked a boy getting growled at by his mother.

"Okay, that's all thank you" Karen spoke. When the guy turned around Foggy tried to glare at him but you had to admit that he wasn't very intimidating.

"Thanks guys" you smiled at the two, "you really didn't have to" you could feel Matt's fingers moving under your shirt slightly, warm and gentle. You were desperately trying to pay attention to what they were both saying as they told you about how they got the guy to come over here and apologise but you were far more focused on Matts hands.

You skin was so hot you felt feverish, you were sure your face was bright red. Your breathing was short and quick clearly very turned on. Matt was behind you, as Foggy and Karen spoke, feeling your lower torso all over with his solf but callused hands. Sliding his hands along the curve of your spine, moving them slowly over your hips moving till they almost tickled your lower ribs. A gasp came out of your mouth as he moved it over your lower stomach tracing the way your jeans sat, your brain had almost become liquid at how giddy you felt.

"Lets call it a night guys" Karen spoke, Foggy nodded and Matt stood abruptly from his chair your skin now cold at the loss of contact.

"I think that's a great idea" he extended a hand for you to take and it took your muddled brain a while to remember how to walk. You hoped everyone would put that down as you just being drunk...