9

The morning was almost over and there was no sign of the two boys you were dreading serving. You were wiping down the bench when you thought you caught a whiff of cinnamon but put it down to the fact that you guys made chai lattes. You almost calmed down until you heard a low rough voice speak to you "It seems like you might be avoiding me" you spun around on then spot and sound of Matt's voice making your stomach tingle.

"I'm not avoiding, I'm working" you walk over to the bench he's leaning against, the way his hands are placed loosely around the top of his cane, his body language so calm and collected. In reality Matt was high strung, his night of daredeviling went terrible and the smell of him still lingered on your neck where his mouth was. Plus the sound of your heart almost exploding when he spoke made he smirk, he loved holding power over you like an animal playing with its prey.

"How was your morning, did you recover okay after Friday night" the way Matt's tongue slipped from his mouth and licked his lips made your head spin. Matt used his heightened senses to taste your skin, the nervousness you had due to his proximity and the implication his question held and the way your stomach tightened and your skin flushed made his smirk a little bit bigger.

"I don't think I'll ever recover from Friday. But I don't have a headache, What about you?" you leaned forward your arms lying on the bench of the café. His fingers twitched as you moved, his restraint breaking down for just a minute before he caught it. The smell of your hair and skin and they way you were unashamedly flirting with him, letting him know how you feel about him using your body language made Matt want to take you there and make you his.

"we will have to work on that perhaps tonight over dinner?" His glasses were sitting low on his nose and his dark eyes and lashes were peeking ever so slightly over them.

God was he asking you out? That was so smooth, "These must be the moves that I've heard to much about, I'd be happy for you to show me some more." You stood to your full height and started making both of the boys coffee when an idea snuck into your mind. Foggy had appeared not too long after you'd agreed to go out with Matt for dinner and Foggy just kept looking between you and Matt, to be fair to his investigation skills you were both acting funny.

"Oh this is so much more then nothing!" his smile was directed to Matt but you were too busy pouring Foggy's milk to notice the comment. Foggy leaned towards you, hip against the counter, "Soo, I followed you back on Instagram" he watched the way your eyes widened and your movements stilled. Matt could hear your heart pumping in your chest.

Your brain was going a hundred miles a minute, you had to out Foggy, Foggy but how...

"Does Matt know about that picture?" Your lips smirked and your eyes tightened in anticipation for his response. Foggy gulped and shook his head before turning to Matt,

"I'll show you it! Then delete it! It's very old" Matt nodded, confused but could tell that foggy was freaking out.

Y/n 1, Foggy 0. 

Your evil smile was most likely too wide because Foggy kept asking what you were up in an attempt to change the subject. You however, kept saying nothing and not to worry about it.

lie.

Matt could hear the way your heart was beating in your chest, you slid the cups across the bench and waited with baited breath to see the reaction. Foggy's cup had a little frog drawn on the lid but Matt's was more special, more meaning. Foggy looked at Matt's cup, then you, then Matt, the then cup again. Matt couldn't see the cup but he could hear the way Foggy's heart was trying to leave the space in his rib cage.

"Do you like it?" Foggy slowly nodded and picked up his cup.

"What happened?" Matt's brow was furred as he was trying to read the room. Foggy sounded like he was deciding between running or fainting but your heart was erratic, you were beyond anxious.

"I drew you guys little pictures on your cups, Foggy got a little frog and I gave you..." you trailed off leaned forward and using your hands to put Matt's cup in his hand. "Little devil horns" you leaned back across the counter and just watched as Matt took in the information, his form was still and his muscles were all tensed at once.

Foggy finally spoke up, "We have that client this morning Matt remember" he took a step back but Matt just watched you, well as best as he could. Your heart beat was steady and your skin wasn't flushed you must've meant Daredevil, there was no way you knew. He did save you once but that couldn't be enough could it.

"I'll stop by your place before dinner, walk you there" Matt's million dollar smile has returned his dimples perched on his cheeks.

"No worries Murdock, maybe you can show me a few of those Murdock moves" the implication in your words made Matt's inner devil claw to be let out, you were so unashamed, so raw and begging to be put in your place. Matt nodded slowly and turned before Foggy guided him out.

Even if you did know about Matt and his night time activities the fact that you weren't afraid of him made his chest grow warmer, the way you pushed it on him that you knew in such a public setting like that in front of his best friend in a way that was some what safe was very ballsy, he'd give you that.

You'd always come across as a very sweet, quiet girl and Matt could read people like books, you had this side of you that was hidden from everyone else, just like he did. His other side beat the living shit out of bad guys but yours was still there just not as dangerous. Matt had a very strong feeling that he was going to like teaching you where you belonged, next to him, or under him knowing he was the dominate one and you'd eventually love doing as you were told.