19. Control yourself Murdock!

The identity of the man that broke into your house was discovered and Matt interrogated him and had linked him to Fitz. Why Fitz wanted to get to you or to hurt you, was still a mystery. You made coffee and served cakes you had no association with the world Fitz lived in.

Matt had done his best to keep the devil from you and that usually involved you getting crazy mixed messages. He would hold you and kiss you and then be cold and distant with nothing but a blink. You were frustrated and annoyed at Matt but Foggy helped you understand Matt. Foggy told you how scared Matt was of himself and the way the devil would climb out of him and tear through what was in its way to end those that apposed him.

Matt Murdock was an enigma, he was defiantly not the person you'd hoped to fall in love with but he was just emotionally unavailable enough to be the man for you. Matthew's tendency to punish himself also kind of impressed you, but you also wanted desperately to help him feel like he deserved good things.

The front door slammed closed and Matt lurked around the corner, his brows furred and his lips curled slightly. Anger was the devils place of enjoyment and he had full reign of Matt right now.

As much as you wished you weren't the hunger in Matt's eyes when he morphed from sweet to immoral made you quiver. The way Matt's muscles would constantly tense and glide over one another as he moved was delicious. You always seemed to forget about Matt's advanced sense of smell until you did something that reminded him, like right now. His head snapped to you as he slipped off his suit jacket and pulled off his tie, his eyes never leaving yours as he rolled his sleeves up and removed his glasses. The red lenses caught the light as he placed them gently on the table to his right.

His chest muscles rippled as he stalked forward his smirk grew with each step closer, so did the pit in your stomach. Matt was so unaware of his power over the other sex but The Devil knew how well he did and he relished in the predatory nature of it.

You could've cum right there as he stopped in front of you and leaned down till his eyes met yours, he moved his mouth to your ear and licked slightly at it. Your breathing stopped at the way his tongue shot out of his mouth suddenly and wet the shell of your ear. That's when his voice cut through the sexual tension in the air.

"I can smell they way you've leaked through your panties" your eyes rolled closed. How can this man be so unaware of the shit he did. How could he just say that and not react. Your body didn't grant you the same dignity however, you were a melted puddle because of the devilish man in front of you.

Your lips parted in an attempt to say his name but the noises that left your mouth were pathetic squeaks, your lips were parted and your mind was frozen still as Matt look your bottom lip in his teeth and sucked it till it comically popped and you were left pouting.

You whined from the lack of warmth, Matt had pulled back both physically and mentally. You weren't going to lose him to his shell this time. You slid your lower body towards him till you could wrap your legs around his waist and pinned him to you. You slid your hand up the left side of his face, pausing on his lower lip and then sliding your soft fingers down his neck. You could see the way he gulped at the contact of your skin. You were all around him, your smell and touch was almost too much.

He almost did it, he'd almost put the devil to rest with your help before you'd touched him. Then the devil came clawing to the surface almost too fast, Matt almost lurched forward and took your neck into his mouth. The aim to make you beg and plead for the devil to let you go.

Instead Matt lurched forward and you kissed him. You kissed him hard, you weren't going to back down from the devil. It loved being the apex predator and you knew challenging it was dangerous but you couldn't think clearly after the way Matt had acknowledged and worsened your knot in your stomach.

You wrapped your arms around the devils neck and pulled your chest flush to his, lifting yourself off the couch as you did. Matt growled into your mouth as you moved yourself and he held your ass. your mouths were crashing together, tongues fighting for a clear winner. That was until Matt dropped you on the bed from his standing form and you shrieked slightly. The noise that came from you ignited a fire that you could see swirl and engulf Matt almost completely. He was losing his sense of self control and you were just getting more and more excited.

"I can't-"Matt squeezed his eyes shut and you could feel your heart quicken. You were losing him, Matthew was beating the devil.

"Murdock, I have been patient. Have I not?" his brow furred and unfurred at your voice. He nodded very slowly, almost like he was going to lose the battle any minute.

"Good, I think I have been very patient. So please Matthew let me have this" the way you whined out his name pulled at the stitching he used in a desperate attempt to keep the beast away. He could hear you moving towards him on the bed. Your soft skin sliding over his silk sheets. He heard your heart and smelt you getting closer and closer until he finally felt your soft small hand run against the top of his pants.

His eyes shot open and his whole body strained at your touch. "I can't promise to be gentle, I can't control myself around you" The way his voice pushed to be released out of his body, so breathy and needy. You almost came undone just from Matt speaking again.

"I don't want you to control yourself Murdock" You pulled at the belt on his pants and he folded slightly at his knees. A growl falling from his mouth and landing right between your legs.