29. Submit!

THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING! SHE"S GETTING HOT AND HEAVY!

_____

Matt could smell the coffee all over the table that started dripping on the floor, a smell that would normally be suffocating for his heightened senses. Your body this close to him, the way you moaned his name and accepted him completely; it confused him.

"please Matt-" he stopped your words as he groaned into your open mouth, his hot breath filling your mouth as he ground his knee into your wet core.

He knew what you wanted but he also knew exactly how you wanted it. "Tell me" he stopped as you gasped at how deep his voice was now, "tell me what you want" you couldn't form words as he spoke. The whimpers and breathy moans that fell from your lips was fuelling the red hot fire under Matt.

You would submit to him!

He withdrew entirely from your body, standing back from you and watching the way you brow furred in confusion and the way you deflated. "If you don't use your words sweetheart, you can't play" his smirk was enormous on his face. All you could do in response was nod, something you knew he could read.

"Good girl" he purred as he extended a hand for you to take. Your movements were eager and he chuckled. The low sound landed right in your lower stomach and you whimpered. You were already so wound up.

"Follow me sweetheart" you half stumbled behind Matt as you followed him into his room.

"Are you going to do as your told?" he turned to you, your knees against his mattress now. You nodded and he smirked at the ground.

"Words." he looked back up at you through his long dark lashes and you swallowed thickly.

"Yes Matt" you nodded rapidly really hoping to drive your point home. He smiled and pushed you roughly onto the bed behind you and you almost yelled at the way your stomach flipped.

Now he was standing above you, dominating the space above and between your legs. You pushed the top half of your body up, resting on your elbows. You couldn't help but come undone just watching Matt as he peeled off your soft cotton T-shirt. His hot skin lightly grazing your own making you gasp at his touch.

"What's got you so worked up sweetheart?" he kissed your stomach so painstakingly gently and you moaned again.

"Please Matt" he growled into your soft skin. He would have you at his own pace.

He laid on top of you and pulled your shorts off moving you under him as he did, you groaned as his hand lightly moved over your clit. You tried desperately to grind into his hand. For fuck sake, why wouldn't he just take you.

"I'm trying to be gentle" he mumbled to no one as he pinned your wriggling form under him, holding you still. This time the groan that left your lips was pure annoyance, how many times did you have to tell this man he didn't have to be gentle!

"Murdock, I don't need gentle" You rolled your eyes but he shut you up very quickly. He moved so his eyes were looking into yours and his face was stone.

"You will do as your told" he growled into your face, it should've scared you but the idea of him taking what he wanted from you made you so deliciously wet.

He smelt it, his nose twitched and he smirked again. "You like that idea huh?" he looked down at your core and slowly moved his finger to up your wet slit. "Like doing as your told?" you closed your eyes and let out a muffled moan at the idea of Matt making you obey him. Your hands were pinned above your head as you pushed against his hand holding you still.

"Or maybe its more me doing whatever I want to you" he leaned into your ear and licked it as he spoke. Your chest was heaving under him as he spoke and you almost came at his words and relentless teasing of your core. "Ah, that's the winner" he laughed slightly and you melted even further into him. Completely relenting to him, letting all your muscles go limp, your head turned to the side to show him your neck and he smiled wildly.

"That's it baby, good girl" he held your throat in his mouth between his teeth and slowly entered his cock into you. He buried himself completely and held still, you felt like water spilling over a hot tub. The pleasure filling you up and spilling out through your mouth. You weren't usually loud but after all the build up and tension and the suddenness of him sliding into you made you cum straight way.

Matt couldn't stop the groan as you squeezed around his length and he could fell the wet of your cum wrap him up. He threw his head back and panted before looking back down at you and pulling out and right back in again, burying himself.

"holy shit" his eyes still found there way to yours, a trick you'll never understand, and just listened to you as you came undone.

That was unexplainably hot, that's all you needed to be pushed over the limit.

He'd remember that.

"I'm going to need you to do that again for me, like a good girl" He pounded into you and the drastic difference from the slow and unmoving to the rapid earth shattering pounding made you scream out his name. It came out like a chant, you would worship this man forever.

"fuck Matt, please" He growled at your begging and never stopped, the slapping of skin against skin, the smell of sex in the room and the tight wet feeling of you was beyond blissful.

"Again baby, I need it again" the way he found his words at a time like this shocked you entirely. You could only moan and gargle your own spit. He'd turned you dumb.

You could feel yourself getting closer and closer to your finish line. You wrapped your legs around his waist and dug your nails into his back and shoulders.

"that's it sweetheart, again for me" he could feel himself getting close to finishing as well but he needed to get you there one more time. This time he'd made you cum on purpose.

Your entire body constricted and your eyes rolled back into your head as you moaned out his name, "Matt" he bit down on that spot on your neck, his teeth sinking in and claiming you as his once more. He finished inside you and the taste of blood in his mouth, your blood snapped him out of his sex fuelled craze.

"shit I'm sorry-" you cut him off with a finger to his lips.

"Don't be sorry matt, that was the hardest I have ever cum in my life." You were still panting under him. He listened for any hint of lying but he found nothing. He kissed your lips, both cheeks, nose and your forehead before rolling next to you and pulling you into his chest.

Matt watched as his cum spilled out of you, and how your scent was indistinguishable from his.

"You are mine now Y/n" You nodded as you faded from the conscious world. You felt so safe with Matt.