Scene 21

Clothes lay haphazardly across the floor, and warm bodies press together. The steamy atmosphere of the room clashes with the stormy, cold weather outside. Their lips meld together as they moan, tasting each other between warm puffs of air.

[Name] caresses every muscle on Neji's body. Gripping his biceps as he slips into her so easily. He groans and then chuckles.

"I hope you don't do this with every man you meet."

"Would it matter if I did?" She chides back. They meet eyes, and there's something dangerous glinting in his. His eyes offer her a challenge that she'll soon regret and come to love.

"No." Neji sinks into her wet pussy deeper. The confidence in his voice echoes off the walls, as loud as the thunder outside. [Name] has no idea what she's getting herself into. "I'll just be the best so far."

And it's true. He is the best she's had thus far. He puts her into so many positions, thrusting deep inside of her, panting, and making degrading comments in her ear.

"You take me so well," he says, smacking her ass. "It's like you don't want to let go of me."

Neji rams into her from the back, pulling her arms towards him and making her breasts jiggle. Skin slaps against skin, and he doesn't let up on his speed. He says, "You really need to work on your flexibility."

With each thrust, moans escape her. Their first time meeting, and it's like he knows her body already. As if he knows her body responds well to how his fingers make circles around her clit. As if he knows she loves it when he teases and commends her. 

He releases her arms, allowing her to fall forward ungracefully. She pushes up on shaky arms as he pulls out.

"Another position?" [Name] asks; the question comes out more airy than intended. "I haven't even---"

She doesn't finish, for Neji flips her back into missionary. He pushes her knees into her chest before entering her pussy again. This position makes her feel fuller, making his dick seem even bigger.

He leans into it, putting all force into the assault. The bed creaks, the headboard hitting the wall along with the rhythm. [Name] can barely speak. Her words slur together as Neji sluts her out. Being plowed like this, the way he fucks her into the mattress brings forth a new feeling into [Name]. A breaking point encroaches deep in her gut.

He whispers into her ear, cockily speaking about her flexibility one more, "I'm sure our private lessons could help you with that."

[Name] throws her head back as he laughs between his thrusts, moaning and screaming Neji's name like the whore she feels like. He's laughing at her plight, at the fact she's never had dick this good. He's laughing at the drool sliding down her cheeks and how her eyes roll back. He's laughing at the way her legs shake and how tightly she grips his arms.

He's laughing because he can do this for hours without breaking a sweat.

...

Thoroughly exhausted, [Name] cuddles into Neji's side. Every time she orgasmed, he'd challenge her to last a little longer for him, mixing praise and degradation into it all. And like the stupid person she is, [Name] gave in. Every. Single. Time.

Now, [Name] can barely feel her legs. Her muscles, weak and limp, hold onto the man next to her. The rain outside hasn't let up. Lightning flashes, illuminating the dim room before the lights fizzle out.

"A blackout?" Neji sighs, hugging [Name] closer. "It's almost romantic."

[Name] hums, trying to sap the warmth from Neji's body. With no power, that means no heat. "How so?"