Scene 10

There is something about the tenderness a woman holds that Sasuke enjoys. A natural nurturer with soft yet strong voices, warm and soothing hands, expressive eyes that contain not only pride but humbleness as well. Never passive for what they keep dear to their hearts, they viciously protect.

A nurturer and a defender.

So understanding, so empathetic. Always generous, for they sacrifice everything to care for one little thing.

Never passive, just humble. Never passive, always strong.

Never passive.

...

Sasuke opens his eyes to bright sunlight pouring into his window. Sweat slowly runs down the side of his face, his breathing finally slows down.

Another nightmare. Sasuke thinks, rolling out of bed. This time it isn't about the burning of his family, it's about his current friends and family abandoning him. He knows this will never happen, but there's always a small possibility his nightmares will come true.

A sigh passes between his parted lips as he begins his routine. Medicine, shower, a talk with mom about his poor life choices, and then back to his room.

He opens the book he's reading with [Name]. Even though he's supposed to be in a mini-book club with her, he hasn't talked to her about how far she's read. It's been a full week, and they haven't spoken since he met her.

The thought of talking to her again brings joy into his heart. The fluttery way she says his name, the huffiness when she brings up her job, everything she talks about he clings to every word.

Guilt bubbles in his stomach since lately, he's been ignoring Sakura. Any time she calls, he gives her quick, uninterested answers or he ignores it altogether. He wonders if he still loves her.

What am I thinking?! Of course, I love Sakura. Quickly, he forgets about calling [Name] and calls Sakura instead to set up a date.

...

"I missed you," Sasuke says breathlessly, pulling Sakura into a kiss. Here they are, cooped up in Sakura's apartment. Her roommate wouldn't be here for another hour or two, so they have time to makeout.

Sakura kisses back feverishly, her skin begs to be touched by him. Sasuke also feels touch-starved, and all his pent up lust for [Name] unleashes on Sakura. His hands touch everywhere, and his lips leave her skin wet and wishing for more.

She digs her fingers into his dark locks, moaning his name as he latches on to her neck. "Sasuke."

He pulls up her shirt, revealing her bra underneath. "I want you so badly."

She hums, feeling his hot breath against her neck. "Take me, Sasuke."

Clothes are off in an instant, and they have sex. But it's different for Sasuke. As he's thrusting wildly into Sakura, listening to her cries of pleasure, he's thinking about [Name]. He may be whispering his girlfriend's name, touching his girlfriend's skin, and pushing deep into her depths, but in his mind, he fantasizing about [Name]. He's thinking about touching her, kissing her, and making her cry out his name the same way Sakura is doing.

He tries focusing on Sakura. He opens his eyes, peering down at her rolled back eyes and open mouth. Desperately, he fucks her faster, ridding himself of any thoughts of [Name]. Her eyelids flutter, and her body withers as he hits her sweet spot. With one last moan, she comes, her nails digging into his back, leaving red marks on his pale skin.

Painstakingly, he tries to come with her. He jerks, as the familiar sensation spreads within his body, but he doesn't peak. He doesn't even come close to the edge.