Scene 12

Clothes. Purses. Jewelry. Perfume. Food. Money. Sasuke.

Everything Sakura wants sits in front of her, sparkling in all of its newness, in all of its expensiveness.

Sasuke kisses her hand, showing her his romantic side, showing her how committed he is to her and this relationship. Sakura blushes and giggles.

"I love you," he says, but it's a struggle for him. It comes out forced, hoarse, and strained. "I love you so much, Sakura."

Sakura beams. The hug that comes with her happiness suffocates Sasuke. "I love you too, Sasuke!"

It's a shame. A shame that he bends so easily to her will, to her tears, and to her whining. The guilt consumes him, making him spineless. It's like a black hole with no end, continually falling through her demands and her cries, tiring himself out in the process.

It's abuse.

But Sasuke doesn't know that. He believes that Sakura gives him all he every needs and wants: love. The only price he must pay is giving her every piece of himself to her and only her.

She doesn't appreciate the things he does since she begs for more.

A glutton. That's what she is. But who can blame her?

Her boohoo sob story of growing up poor has everyone giving her sympathy. She's perfected the puppy dog eyes and the pouty lip. It's worked on everyone, especially Sasuke.

Now, she's sucking Sasuke dry of every penny he has. After inheriting everything, Sasuke has butt loads of money to spend. He's even paying for her college.

"Sasuke, let's go on another date!" Sakura says, embracing him tighter. His cheek pressed against her collarbone, pushing in his soft flesh.

"We already did. Two dates actually," Sasuke coughs out as she squeezes him tighter.

"Sasuke." Her tone soft, yet it warns him of the dire consequences of refusing her. "I want another date."

Sasuke hums, a slight whine behind the baritone noise. He closes his eyes and cringes.

"Sakura, I'm tired, please."

Sakura huffs while she scans the things he bought her. "Fine." It isn't enough for her, she needs more.

I deserve to be spoiled. After everything I went through.

It's her mantra. It's the thing she uses to justify her need for more.

The manifestations of greed and gluttony would be impressed by her sins, for she had everything.

Or so she thought.

...

Something Sakura doesn't have anymore is Sasuke's attention. Although he may be with her, may be looking at her, talking to her, kissing her, she doesn't have his attention.

His gaze and his thoughts always wander back to [Name], who, while hungover, is returning books to the shelves.

Yep, [Name] returned to work. She was an hour late, but she blames it on the faulty bus system. Reena and May know [Name] couldn't get off the floor this morning. They even know about her crazy ramblings of the whereabouts of Sasuke.

Reena tries her best to give [Name] a smooth workday, promising that she'll be able to take the day off tomorrow.

"Take the day off," Reena suggests as she hands [Name] another small task. "And go on a date with Sasuke."

"I keep telling you," [Name] sighs while taking the note. "I'm not looking for love."

"And I say you're full of shit." Reena adjusts her glasses, no longer looking at [Name]. "You can't be just friends with a hot, rich guy. You have to ride his dick at least once."

Cinema [Yandere!Sasuke x Reader] AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara