Chapter 1:Prolouge

Ok, so I've to upload one of my FFN fics here. Also would like to note that this story is inspired by the Rise of the Commonwealth (by the British Raven), Without Hesitation (Written by DingusMacGoo), The Iron Heart of Men (Written by Apollonir), and the Terran Gambit (written by the informedterran).

Please note this story will be reusing charecters from my other fics as well (because I'm lazy and don't want to make new characters). 

Anyways, enjoy.

Setting: The Milky Way

Main Human Faction: United Nations Solar Alliance 

UNSA Government: Somewhere between a system like NATO and the Antares Commonwealth, has a centralized government but is still divided between nationstates.

Status of the UNSA: Galactic Commonwealth of Nations Custodians + Hardcore Xenophilc + Antislavers.

Alliance with other species: Galactic Commonwealth of Nations (or G-COM for short, it's space NATO and EU basically, weak federal power but highly respected).

UNSA population: 4.8 Trillion (60% Human, 15% AIs, 25% non-humans)

G-COM population: 22.3 Trillion (lower than the Citadel, still very large, also has dozens of Species, most from smaller nations or new to spacefaring).

G-COM nations: Elder Alliance (made up of 3 ancient nations), Federation of Free Nations (made up of several smaller nations), Vissari Planetary Directorate, Ztrakphor Star Kingdom, Lox-Ungrak Republic, UNSA, several other nation-states,

Technology Level: Late game Stellaris tech (post-scarcity). Stellaris factions have access to Jump Drives and Wormholes but are still dependent on Hyperlanes and Wormhole Stations. Also have access to portal teleportation, though it consumes a large amount of power so G-COM states still use dropship and shuttles.

Megastructures: Over 5 dozen of variety under G-COM (with 4 Dyson spheres and Matter decompressors each) (no sentry array yet thou).

Planets and Orbital Habitat Numbers: Over 3000 for the UNSA, all guarded by Battlestations, Citadel Starbases, and moderate fleets.

Notable events: Unification under the UN, WW3, the Prethoryn Scourge Conflict, Alliance-UN war, Creation of the Galactic Commonwealth, age of Expansion, the Blind Migration(Not in any order)

Fleet strength of G-COM: Over 200 Titans, and 5 million Warships (Battlecarriers, Battleships, Etc). Also has several tens of thousands of spaceborne and millions of support vessels, transports, etc. Also has a dozen Juggernauts on standby. (UNSA ships are of the Humanoid design,

UNSA Main Currency: Energy Credits

Supersoldiers/overpowered units: Crusader supersoldiers (think Spartans but actually invincible) Psionics (similar to X-Com and Starcraft Psionics, however extremely limited), the potential use of Huntsmen and Huntresses from RWBY (will not factor in until later in the story).

John and Jane Shepard: are twins and 20 years old when the Expedition starts, serving in the military alongside their mother.

Pairings: MShepXTali, FemshepX? (you can help decide)

First Contact race of the Mass Effect side: the Raloi, Geth, Batarian and the Quarians (because I don't think we see enough Human-Quarian alliances, also love Tali).