Chapter 8: They want to talk to us!

Enjoy.

P.S, since it's spring break, I'm going to be uploading a bit more often.

P.P.S Also, please note that this is meant to be fiction and is one hundred percent not realistic. This is mostly written for fun.

Chapter 8: They want to talk to us!

RV point with the Quarian Migrant Fleet

February 5th, 2966

A single UD-67 Mistaya dropship, escorted by 2 F61 Tridents, steadily approached the QFS Rayya. After some minor discussion, it was decided that it was too impractical for the Taipei to dock with the Rayya so Admiral Limburn decided to simply take a dropship instead.

 After some minor discussion, it was decided that it was too impractical for the Taipei to dock with the Rayya so Admiral Limburn decided to simply take a dropship instead

(I should note that the UD-67 Mistaya is the same as the Templin Institute's creation. Only with light blue colours instead. I do not know the Mistaya, it belongs to them. I'm just using the name so you get an idea of what is looks like. Go to the Templin Institute on youtube if you want to view their creation).

"(Comms) This is Enchanter 1 to Comanche 1-2, we are approaching the QFS Rayya."

"Copy that Enchanter 1. Standby." Admiral Sophia Limburn proceeds to switch comm frequencies to that of the Rayya. "This is Admiral Sophia Limburn hailing the Quarian ship Rayya. I am requesting permission to come aboard."

"(Comms) ...Uh yes, this is Rayya traffic control. We are sending you coordinates for one of our hangar bays."

"Thank you very much, it will be a pleasure exploring your ship." Sophia smiled. She could still hear the awe in the voices of several of the Quarians. After all, for the races that used this Mass Effect technology, you rarely send dreadnaughts on diplomatic duties. For a Titan to be sent out and by the UNSA? Either you severely pissed them off or they respect you enough to bring out one of its valuable Titans.

The trio of craft approach the rather impressive ship that was the Rayya. The front of the ship was built around a large centrifugal sphere that out masses several UN cruisers alone. Sophia also notes of the mass of craft near the ring hold the sphere, primarily dropships and several older models of strike craft.

"Not bad for a Nomadic fleet. They could give the Racket Industrial Enterprise a run for their money." Sophia mutters.

That was when a message from Victor arrives on her HUD.

Hey Soph

Just a heads up, the Quarians will have you walk through a decontamination process to kill off any germs you might be carrying. You will also be greeted by a few of their marines as well. Our meeting place is this indoor garden where we'll meet the five admirals of the fleet.

See you soon

Your husband Vic.

P.S I can't tell if the Quarians are impressed by the UNS Taipei or scared shitless but please don't startle them. I just ran into Zorah's daughter and I like her.