Be Normal and Escape - Side 6

Blue Berry's POV

"You ok?" Bay asks. "Y-yeah...I just feel different I..." I pause. "You what?" Bay asks. "I still wanna turn you...but I don't want to. I'm scared." I say horrified. "Like an instinct? Or like it's trying to control you?" He asks. "Like it's trying to control me. It's like a voice in my head. It wants to turn you into another creature and...it won't stop." I say while covering my ears. "What was it like...not being in control." Bay asks. "I was bit by one and then saw my body change into another creature. Then when it finished transforming my head I began to feel light-headed and I started to think what the creature was thinking. I couldn't even control my body anymore. My emotions, control of my body, and thought process was all taken over by it." I said. "Jesus, that's horrible." Bay says. "That's not all. When I was being controlled I found out that there are more people underneath us and above us. The way I found out was because I am able to easily travel through tiny cracks." I say. "What happened when you saw them?" Bay asks. "I...I um...it made me infect almost all of them there are only a couple survivors." I say. "I'm sorry you went through that." Bay says. "We should go and let the others know." I say. " Yeah." Bay replies.

Shortly after the conversation I and Bay reach the room where Faya and the other survivors are. "Faya!" Bay calls. "Are you ok?!- What the hell is the creature doing here?!" Faya shouts. "W-wait it's me, Blue Berry!" I shout. "W-what? But your body is that creature's body." Faya says. "I'll explain but he needs to rest." Bay says. After they left me inside of a room by myself and I laid down and finally went to bed after days of being awake.

DAY 5

Culton's POV

I keep hearing screams through the walls. Maybe they're more survivors we don't know about. "Hey, Lui." I say. "Hmm?" Lui responds. "Do you hear people talking through the walls?" I ask him. "Hmm...no I can't hear anything. Why?" He asks. "I keep hearing people talk. I also hear names like, Bay, Maya or something and Blue Berry." I say in confusion. "That's oddly specific. That isn't anyone's name here." He says. "Yeah." I say. Currently, we are heading through a very long hallway towards some radios. "Do you think there are...people?" I say. "Maybe." He responds unsure. We finally make it to the room and talk to the other survivors across the building with the radios asking if they made contact with anyone outside of the building. After an hour of talking, they confirmed that we all are in a laboratory being used as guinea pigs. "Shit." I say in shock from hearing all the news the survivors just told us. "So have you guys found any exit?" I ask. "Actually, yeah! We found out our exit is on the roof of the crystal cave." They respond happily. "What does it look like?" I ask. "Kinda like a bunker hatch?" They say. After hearing that I give the radio to Lui and rush over to the crystal cave and look for a hatch-type door in the roof. "I see it!" I shout in excitement. "It's a bit darker than the actual cave! That's why it's hidden!" I shout. "Okay, we just need to somehow get up there..." He says and from here on out we start making a plan to escape.