Prepare Part 2 - Slide 10

Faya's POV

Soon after the radio call we all carefully left with our weapons and sent almost all of us to the room this mess all started in. The rest of us which is Bay, Boy, and I went to the crystals to go and find the hidden exit to this hellhole. "Psst! I found it!" I whispered. "Nice, but how are we going to reach it?" Boy asks leaving Bay thinking. "I know! Do you know that flying Latex creature?" I ask. "Don't make me remember...?" Boy replies rolling his eyes. "We can make it grab us and fly us up there and break free grabbing onto the handle. Then the person who gets up there escapes and gets something to save the rest of us." I suggest. "That's a good idea but who?" Bay asks. "I'll do it." I say. "Ok. Be careful" They both tell me. I nod and when they hide in the kitchen I start yelling attracting the Latex Beast's attention. The fly beast flies to me and grabs me taking me up to the roof but way too far to grab the handle. "H-HOLY SHIT THIS IS HORRIFYING!" I scream. I wiggle to the left of me to make the beast go to the hatch and I grab on. "I got it!" I shout and Bay and Boy come out and start distracting it to go after them making me fall hanging on the handle. "JESUS!" I scream closing my eyes. I try opening the hatch by bouncing and hitting it and luckily it opens allowing me to climb inside. "I GOT IN WOO!!" I say excitedly. "I'll go find something to get you guys up!" I say before quickly running to go find something. I find some cloths and sheets tying them into a makeshift rope. I quickly run back and throw the rope down allowing them to climb. "Tell the others!" I shout. They both nod leaving the creature by itself in a daze. After waiting a couple of minutes they all come and climb the rope. When Charles was climbing the rope the flying creature grabbed him making him scream as it brought him down to all the other Latex Beasts allowing them to hold them down and turning him into one of them making him try and climb the rope. "OH SHIT-" I say before letting go of the rope and closing the hatch. "Now it's only four of us..." Blue Berry says looking down. "We gotta keep going..." I say trying to boost everyone's confidence. "Hello?!-" Culton says with a bat. "Wait...you guys were underneath us?!" Culton says confused. "I-I guess!" I say proudly.

After walking for a bit Culton lead us to Lui where they kept their fort up. "You guys got here?!" Lui asks in shock. "Yeah. Here is the rope we used to climb it." I show the rope and put it on my shoulder bundled up. "I thought there were 5 of you?" Lui asks. "The other guy Charles got transfured into one of them." I say sadly. "Sorry about that. We've lost one due to him sacrificing himself. If it weren't for him Culton and I would've turned into those things." Lui says. "Sorry about that." We all say in different variations. "How many creatures are there here?" I ask. "Currently a 2 Kaijus, a Panther, a Fig, and lastly a Tiger Shark." Lui says. "Are those the actual names of those Beasts?" I ask. "No. I made them up. Seeing your friends turn makes you sad and making those names made me feel a bit better." He says with a bittersweet smile. "Yeah." I say. "How are we gonna get up there?" I ask. "We have a 23-foot ladder we just need something to open the hatch since we weren't tall enough." Lui says. "Okay now that we have everything let's go get the ladder." I say. "Okay you guys get the ladder I'm gonna stay here for a bit to get the radio equipment." Culton says. We all agree and go to the room where the ladder is.

Culton's POV

After being the radio equipment to the crystal cave I head back to get my bat and head over to the room with the ladder. As I'm walking through the flooded area to get to the room I get dragged into the water. "AGH-" I stop yelling due to the water flooding my senses. I struggle against the creature in the water and punch and kick it and go back to the ground. "GUYS HEL-" I once again get dragged to the water and finally see the creature trying to transfur me. It's a dark blueish shark beast with blue eyes piercing its way into my soul. "MMM!" I try screaming even underwater desperate to live. I start blacking out due to the lack of oxygen. It notices and drags me out of the water letting me breathe. "H-help! Plea-" It covered my mouth before I'm able to finish screaming for help. It then holds me and the goo goes up to my torso. "H-HELP!" I say while trying desperately to claw the latex off but before I can the latex takes over my body I lose control of my body and lose my memories.

End of Culton

Faya's POV

We head out to see two Shark-like beasts standing up looking directly at us. "CULTON?!" Lui screams able to recognize the hairstyle the first beast has. Before we have time to react Culton's beast leaps on me while the other leaps on Lui. I try and fight the beast on me but it holds my hands down with tons of force as I see Lui fighting against another one. Bay assists me as Boy pulls the one-off Lui. We fight both of them off making them run away. I turn to see Lui crying from losing his friend. "Why. Why is everyone turning." Lui cries. "I'm sorry." I say to try and comfort him. "I-I knew him ever since we were kids...why did he have to turn into that beast...he can't even control himself now." He says sobbing. "You guys prepare the ladder we'll meet up with you." I say before continuing the conversation with me and Lui. "Even if he...isn't 'himself' he isn't dead." I say trying to comfort him. "Wouldn't that be worst? I don't want him to live a life he can't control..." He says. "I mean...maybe it's peaceful? Who knows...it could be maybe...they want us to experience being like that too and spending time with them." I say to reassure Lui. "I-...maybe..." He says smiling. "I like that thought." He says. "C'mon let's go to the others." I say. Soon we both rush over to the others and quickly enter the hatch and help everyone up. Before I close the hatch I see the beast that was Culton. I look down at him and smile in a bittersweet moment. We finally reach the final part of this place. The Laboratory. We cannot lose. anymore. people.