Woken Up -Slide 1

Blue Berry's POV

After what felt like years I finally woke up to the blinding lights above me. "What the hell..?" I look around to find more people laying down around me, I instantly go to the nearest one and make sure they're ok. "H-hey are you ok?" After lightly shaking them they finally wake up to my relief. He then asked, "Who are you?" I step back letting him have some space to sit up and look around, "I'm Blue Berry, and no I have no idea where we are." "Damn ok, first we need to make sure everyone in this room is ok." "Okay, let's do this." After a while, everyone was awake and desperate to get out of this room and get answers for why we were here. When everyone was trying to force the only door out of the room we were in open I found a key and told everyone to move aside. As soon as I did they all moved to give me space to unlock the door. As soon as I did they all rushed to the side of me and ran through. I quickly walked through after them and looked around. "W-what the hell is this place?" The guy I woke up before walked up to me. "My name is Bay." "Nice to meet you...if that isn't too awkward." I said. "I don't mind."

I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder and turn me around. "You were the first one up right?" "Yeah? Why?" I replied. "Do you know anything at all?" "No, I'm just as confused as all of you guys. I can't even remember what I was doing before waking up in this place." I say. "Ok. I just wanted to see if you did." "Oh, sorry to disappoint." I respond. "What's your name?" "It's Faya." "Nice to meet you Faya." She nodded slightly and got amused. "Okay, so we all need to get out of here." I said. I look to my right and saw a garden-type room with only a tree in the middle of it. "Everyone go in there and block that back entrance and keep the door closed. I'm going to try and find the exit of this place. "Why block the entrance?" Bay asked. "I don't know. I feel like...something is in here with us. Maybe it's just from being scared." I replied. "But enough talking everyone in there, now!" I said. As soon as I said that all of the other people went in and instantly blocked the door and started looking around in the room as I walked away. I walked past a flooded area and into a show and tell type room. I saw a sign that read "Exit" on the roof and in hope I rushed towards all the other signs that read the same thing. "Please..." I finally found the exit and when I tried to open it, there was nothing. There was just a pitch-black room. "W-what the fuck?! H-how?!" I angrily shut the door making a huge slam and as soon as I did I heard huge footsteps.

"Bay, is tha-" I tried to finish my sentence when I saw something burst into the room I was in. It looked like a human but had blue skin a tail with blue crystals on it and its back. Its eyes were a harsh pink and yellow and had a cyan underbelly. As soon as it looked at me I felt nothing but shivers down my spine and before I could say anything it leaped towards me attempting to grab me. "What the fuck is that?!" I ran past it to the entrance to the room and opened it. I ran and ran straight back to the room. I shouted to let me in and Bay quickly opened the door for me. "CLOSE IT NOW! HOLY FUCK" I shouted in fear. "What happened?! Are you ok?!" Bay asked in concern. "I'm ok! Just keep that door closed-" I told them only to be interrupted by footsteps. "BLOCK THE DOOR NOW PLEASE!" I shouted in fear. The creature was right outside the room not able to get in due to the locked door. "What the hell is that thing?!" Bay and Faya shouted. The other survivors started to ask similar questions. Before I could say anything Faya said something I didn't even want to hear. "Let's throw someone out there. We can run the other way when it's distracted." "WHAT?!" I and Bay shouted. But besides us, the other survivors agreed except for one person. Faya walked up to him and said, "Him. Let's throw him out there. He seems weak enough to buy us time." "Hey! You don't even know the guy!" I said shielding him. "Get out of the way." "No-" I tried to speak but before I could I was shoved out of the way and saw him get dragged to the door. "What the fuck?! No way!" Bay shouted. She pushed him out the way and threw the guy out there. I covered my mouth in shock as I saw him run away with the creature running after him.

"W-WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE POOR MAN!" Reddie screamed frustrated. "You'd rather us all die?!" Faya asked. "N-No! But you didn't need to toss the guy out there like that!" Reddie shouts. "Look. I'm sorry! I didn't want that thing somehow coming in!" Faya shouts leaving Reddie and the rest of us silent.