Outbreak - Slide 14 - Vol 1 Finale

Faya's POV

As soon as I pressed the button everything went to shit. Tons of alarms went off and in front of the console I see every single Lab door open and I start hearing large footsteps as soon as everyone else enters the room and kills the scientist. "SHH!" I say right before I see nothing but the Latex Beasts fill the entire lab and start infecting all of the scientists. "H-holy shit..." I exclaim as I watch person after person turns into a beast and infect another person. "What the fuck happened?!" Bay asks horrified. "I pressed that button to save myself!" I say scared. As soon as we finish talking Julian gets grabbed by a panther. "JULIAN!" Charlie yells as I push her back with the others and close the door to save them. "H-he's dead, there's too many..." I say blocking the door as I feel banging on it. I look through the window as I see the panther turn Julian into a panther, and he instantly starts banging on the door. "WE NEED TO GO! YOU NEED TO FIND AN EXIT THE DOORS GONNA BREAK!" I yell and everyone starts trying to find a way out.

"There's no way else we need to burst through and run for it!" Charlie yells. "F-fuck...ok prepare!" I yell. "NOW!" I scream as we burst through and knock 3 Beasts over and start running towards the exit as we hear people screaming as they turn. "KEEP RUNNING HOLD HANDS TOO!" I scream. "That's the exit! Keep going!" I yell along with Bay. Due to the Latex Beasts trying to infect us we get pushed into a room with 2 infected coming in with us. Bay quickly blocks the door as Charlie and Boy get pinned by the panthers. While Lui and Bay hold the door closed as I stand there to make the decision.

Boy's POV

"AGHHHH!" I scream as the panther pins my arms down and puts its mouth on my neck. I close my eyes in fear to not watch what's about to happen to me. "GET UP!" I hear Faya get the panther off of me as I see Charlie cry in terror. Lui covers his mouth as she gets completely taken over and turns into a Latex Beast and gets up. "GUYS RUN!" Bay says as he opens the door and we all run out to the exit of the building. We run for the entrance and try opening it only to realize a scientist blocked it in hopes of preventing us from escaping. "WE GOTTA PUSH C'MON!" I yell along with Boy and Blue Berry. After struggling for a bit we go through and quickly hide as we see the Latex Beasts escape the Laboratory and travel and make their way to the city. "You guys ok?" I ask. "Y-yeah...but the city." Blue Berry says. "SHIT THOSE CREATURES ARE GOING TO INFECT THE ENTIRE CITY!" Lui yells. "H-how many of us?" I say exhausted laying on the ground. "Sadly...me, you, Lui, Faya, and Blue. "O-oh my god..." I say to myself. "I guess...we just started an outbreak..." Bay says. Then suddenly the city blare goes off.

In the end, the ones who lived are:

Blue Berry

Bay

Faya

Lui

Boy

To be continued