Who Am I?

Author's Note: I've already started a FOURTH story on my TikTok, so if you're interested, head over there: unknownwriter24 :) x Please continue to comment on your favorite parts! I love reading your thoughts! x

When you reach the kitchen, the team is there having lunch. You walk to the island and prepare a plate, while Loki does the same. 

After you sit and have a few bites, you cannot hold it in any longer, "Hey...Tony?"

He looks-up from eating, "What's up, kid?"

You twirl the fork in your hand, "I uhm...." You feel Loki take your hand behind the island, out of everyone else's views. "Was wondering if you knew of anyone who could possibly try and bring my memories back...?"

The room falls silent and Tony raises his eyebrows, "Sure. I can call Wanda and Vision, if you're positive about this?"

You nod and finally bring your gaze back up, "I am; thank you, Tony."

Tony nods and takes another bite, "I'll call them right after lunch." 

You release a breath that you didn't even know you were holding in, and dig into the rest of your meal. When you try to move your other hand, you realize something, "Oh, Loki. You can release my hand now."

"And if I choose not to?" Loki side-eyes you and takes a drink.

You laugh, "We both know I can blast you across this room. Do you need a demonstration?"

Loki leans to your ear, "Maybe I would like that."

You lick your top lip, "I am quite sure that you would," you whisper back.

Loki's eyes glare at you in amusement while a grin forms on his face. 

"Loki!" Thor calls from across the room, "We have training!"

"Looks like you have to let go after all, Charming," you finish the last bite of your food.

He brings your hand to his lips and kisses it, "Miss you already, darling."

"Snape, training!" Tony repeats what Thor had said.

You laugh, and miss Loki's death stare at Tony on his way downstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------

The next  morning, FRIDAY's voice wakes you up, "Good morning, Miss Y/N. Mr. Stark has arranged for Miss Wanda and Vision to arrive within the hour."

"Thank you, FRIDAY," you get dressed, and crash into Loki when you walk into the hall.

"Usually violence starts in the training room," he says waiting for you while you close your door.

"You're just special," you wink at him as you start to walk.

Wanda and Vision are already in the main room when you get there, so you greet them and get breakfast. 

Fury comes up to where you are standing, "Are you absolutely sure about this?"

"You have given me a life here, and for that, I am so grateful. I'm not trying to run from that, or take that away, Nick. I just...I need the half of my life that's missing. I need to know."

Fury nods and you walk with him to sit on the couch. Wanda sits next to you and Vision stands on the other side. 

"Wanda is going to enter your mind. Once she does, I will link to her and try to bring forth your memories. We cannot guarantee..." Vision begins.

"I know. I appreciate that you're even here to try," you nod in assurance and smile softly.

"Ok. Rest your head back, close your eyes, and clear your mind. This will not hurt," Wanda instructs.

You take a deep breath and do so. Three seconds later, the sound in the entire room is muffled, like you went underwater. 

Visions begin to play in your  mind. You see your home, which is a log cabin in the middle of a forest, with tall trees surrounding it. Next is a meadow with the most colorful plants you have ever seen. Then you are getting an over-head view of a town with a palace towering over it in the back. It almost looks like a church organ, all in gold. 

Wanda sees the same images from your memory, and opens her eyes after about 2 minutes, "It's done."

A minute after Wanda releases your head, your eyes start to flutter open. Your head definitely feels heavier than before. 

"Y/N. Do you know where you are?" Vision asks.

You blink your eyes a few more times, "Stark Tower."

"Good," Vision continues as everyone listens intently, "Can you tell us each of our names?"

"What is this, the Wizard of Oz?" Tony folds his arms and rolls his eyes.

You laugh, "That's Tony without a doubt. You're Vision." Your eyes go down the line of people, "Wanda, Nat, Nick, Peter, Steve." You stop when your eyes land on Thor and Loki, recognition and shock flooding through you, "And you are Prince Thor and Prince Loki."

"Excellent," Vision concludes.

Thor steps forward, "Y/N, why are you addressing Loki and I with such titles?"

"Lord knows neither of them need an ego boost," Tony smirks.

"How else would someone from Asgard address them?" you squint in confusion at Tony.

If you didn't read this on TikTok, did you predict that we were from Asgard? Sorry this one is short again, but it is a solid place to end this part. I'll try to have the next part up maybe tomorrow! x