Titles

Author's Note: Two parts in one weekend? Had to do something to make-up for my lack of chapters lol. 

You close your eyes, squeezing them shut, trying to calm the spinning of your mind. Everyone's mouths hang open, taking in what you just said.

"That's probably true, but that would mean you're...." Tony replies to you.

You open your eyes once more, "Asgardian, yes."

"If that is true, how do Loki and I not know of you?" Thor takes a few steps towards you.

Wanda brought you over a bottle of water so you take a sip, "My parents and I were not exactly 'royalty'. You had no reason to know of us."

"Care to give us your history lesson?" Tony rubs his forehead.

Wanda puts her hand on your head, "Y/N can tomorrow. She needs to calm her mind, and rehashing all of that now, will do no good. Go rest."

You nod and slowly stand up to head to your room. Fury steps next to you on your way out, but you give him and 'I'm ok' look and continue walking.

Once in your room, you try to sleep, but wind up laying on your bed, more and more memories flooding into your mind for almost 3 hours. 

You've been taking deep breaths to try and settle everything, but a knock on the door takes you from that. 

You sit-up in bed, "It's open." 

Loki pushes the door open and has a tray of food in his hands, "Delivery."

"I didn't smell anything being cooked?" you take a sniff.

Now Loki walks in and sits on the end of your bed, opening the lid on the tray, "Well, this wasn't exactly made on Midgard."

You look down at the tray and see food from Asgard, "How did you....?"

"Magic," Loki lightly smiles, moving the tray closer to you.

"Smells delicious," you take it and put the lid back on it. "But before I eat, I must apologize to you."

Loki furrows his brows, "For?"

You put the tray on the nightstand next to your bed, "Had we been on Asgard, things I have said....and DONE to you, would have me thrown in a cell immediately." You shake your head and look down at your hands.

Loki shifts closer to you, "I would not have allowed any of that. No harm would have come to yo...."

You shake your head more, "You are a PRINCE, Loki! Now with my memories back, knowing who I am, I know my place."

Loki stands, his fists at his sides, "Don't." He begins to pace, "Do not do that."

You stand as well, "Do what?"

His voice raises a bit, "Change how we...." Loki pauses and corrects himself, "....YOU are, towards me."

"Prince Loki...."

Loki laughs and bites his top lip, "And THAT. Stop with that title." He walks to you, "Loki. I am just LOKI to you." 

You open your mouth to speak, but can't when Loki stands inches from you now, "Not a prince. No status held. Just....Loki."

"But, I...."

Loki sighs, "Look. You...have been honest with me. Actually, BRUTALLY honest at times." 

"Like I said, I apolog...." you try again.

"Norns, woman. Do NOT make me order your silence while I speak, Y/N," Loki's jaw clenches in a joking frustration.