Points to Make

Author's Note: Hoping this part posts, as the current WiFi I am working with is not 100% reliable. As you may have read in previous notes, I don't typically write 'spice'; it's just not my forte. HOWEVER....here's some? I guess lol 

You don't say a word, just stay looking at Loki, who also stares back at you, but shifts a little on your bed, "Protectress."

"No," you close your door. "You were in the throne room. I am NOT repeating myself about that title," you sit next to Loki on your bed, ringing your fingers together.

Loki turns to you, "Do you truly see yourself as unworthy of the title?"

You do not respond, or even look-up from your hands in your lap.

"Darling," Loki places one of his hands on yours, "It is the other way around. The title of 'Protectress', is not worthy of you."

Now you laugh and roll your eyes, "As I've said before, 'Flattery will get you nowhere'."

"I do not believe that matters, as I have nowhere to get with you; you are already quite taken with me," Loki mimics the conversation from earlier.

"Taken with despising you more and more with every passing moment," you mock right back.

"Well, I do know one thing you do not despise," Loki leans forward and kisses you.

You can tell that Loki only meant for it to be a quick kiss, but you hold him there longer, causing him to smirk against your lips, confirming Loki's statement.

"Every part of me wanted to do that in the throne room the moment you walked in," Loki sighs, leaning his forehead against yours.

"While I may not have minded, it would probably draw some unwanted attention from Thor, Frigga, and Odin," you squint and lick your top lip.

" You MAY not have minded?" Loki raises an eyebrow. "I will have to remedy that," Loki then pushes you back onto your bed, so he's now towering over you.

"LOKI!" you try pushing him off, but have no luck.

"Not now, darling. I have a point to make," Loki begins kissing just under your ear.

"You truly believe that simply doing that will prove your poi....." Loki moves to under your other ear, and suddenly a shiver goes down to your toes.

"Ah, I do believe that I have just succeeded in doing that," Loki comes back and pecks your lips once more. "Goodnight, Hlin," he begins to get off of the bed.

"When did I say to stop?" you stop him by holding his arm.

Loki laughs, "Oh, I do apologize." He flips back over and kisses you again.

You continue kissing until you can't take it anymore, and your hands skim down Loki's chest to the bottom of his shirt, and start lifting it up.

Loki disconnects his lips from yours and looks into your eyes, searching, "Are...you sure?" His voice is just slightly above a whisper. 

"Yes," you nod, but then your eyes widen. "U-unless you do not wish to..."

Loki's response comes with him pulling his shirt the rest of the way off over his head.

"So is that a yes, or?" you grin.

Loki growls, "Yes," and then connects his lips with yours again.

You start untying the strings of Loki's pants, but he stops you, "Now, we do appear to be unevenly matched in terms of clothing."

You shrug, "Haven't noticed." You definitely noticed.

"Liar," Loki gets his signature grin of mischief, before you see a cloud of green smoke quickly surround both of you.

When you look down, your both now in just undergarments. 

"Eager?" you raise an eyebrow now at Loki.

"You were the one pulling at my clothing first," Loki traces your collar bones to the center, just under your neck, and then slowly down. 

All humor you had is now gone, as you try to fight the goosebumps forming, following Loki's fingers, "....Loki."

Loki's eyes follow his finger and then he looks back up to you, "Do you want me to stop?"

Your head shakes slowly.

"Words, darling," Loki's hand traces lower towards your bellybutton.

"N-no," your body arches up, causing Loki to grin.

"Good," his eyes go back to his hand as the reach the waistband of your underwear, now tracing along the edge.

Your hand follows the same pattern on Loki, which causes his hand to hesitate a second, "You alright there, Charming?"

"Y-yes," Loki clears his throat. 

You both continue for a bit, but then Loki's had it, "Enough." He says and then another green light surrounds you both and no more barriers remain. "Yes?" Loki asks once more.

You cup his cheeks in your hands, "Yes."

Loki leans down and kisses you again, as he slowly slides into you.