Hlin

Author's Note: Thank you to each of you for sticking with this story! I hope it's living up to your expectations. If you're bored waiting for my updates here, I have 2 other completed stories :) This one is a bit shorter, but now we have a name ;)

Wanda sees your appearance right away when you come from the training room, "Hey! Everything ok?"

You nod, "A lot better now. Loki worked me through it."

"Good job, brother," Thor pats him on the back once. "Y/N, are you ready for Asgard tomorrow?"

"Actually, I was wondering if maybe we could leave today?" you ask hesitantly.

Thor stops walking, "If you would like to, yes. We can leave shortly after lunch." He and Loki exchange a look and nod in agreement.

"I would; thank you," you smile and sit next to Nat and Wanda to eat.

In 2 hours, everyone is on the roof to see the 3 of you off.

Fury looks to Thor and Loki, "We may not have always seen eye-to-eye, but you are to take care of Y/N."

"We will," Thor matches Fury's serious expression. "Ready?" He turns to you.

"More than ever," which was true, minus the 10% of you that was nervous. Usually, you would grab on the arm of either your mother or father when traveling the Bifrost, whoever was closer at the time. Now, since Loki is the closer of the brothers, you take hold of his arm. You don't let yourself think there is any other reason.

Loki looks from your joined arms to your eyes. He gives you a small, reassuring smile, and without even realizing, takes your hand in his.

"Heimdall," Thor calls.

Your grip on Loki tightens when you see the light, and you feel him pull you closer as well.

This time, when you open your eyes, Heimdall is there to greet you, "It has been quite some time."

"Heimdall," you both share a smile. "You look well."

"No need to be kind. Thor and Loki have been the cause of my...aging appearance," a small smirk remains on his face.

"A pleasure to see you as well, Heimdall," Loki rolls his eyes. "Come. I'm sure Odin and our mother will want to see you." He motions to you and then continues towards the exit.

"One moment. I just need a word," Heimdall interrupts.

"I'll be right there," you walk to Heimdall again as Thor and Loki walk onto the bridge.

"When your memories returned, I was able to see you again," Heimdall starts. "Your parents..."

"I already know," you say quickly.

"I am so sorry. I have searched for them, but..." Heimdall shakes his head.

"Heimdall," you place your hand on his arm. "It's alright. I'm....alright."

"I can see that you are," Heimdall pauses. "Welcome home....Lady Hlin."