Louie

Author's note: I know many stories update way more often, or at least have a schedule. Since I do not, I once again must thank you for sticking with me! x 

When you don't answer, Thor looks at you, "Y/N?"

"I..." you shake your head. "Did Loki ever use that name for himself?"

Thor squints and straightens in his chair as he finishes his plate of food in front of him, "When going into town, in common, towns-people clothing, yes. I believe he would use 'Louie', if anyone were to have asked his name."

You pause for a second before standing, "If you'll excuse me; I need to have a word with...Louie." You put your napkin down and head for the door. 

Thor follows close behind and stops you, "May I assist you in any way?"

You shake your head and laugh a little, "This is really something I need to do on my own. Thank you though, Thor. Goodnight." You step out of the dining room and make your way down the hall.

Your legs are shaking the entire walk as you get to Loki's door. Once there, it feels as though your heart is going to beat out of your chest.

While you have the nerve, you turn the handle and open his door. "Loki?" You call out and look around, but do not see him.

The room is adorned in green, gold, and black features, and is probably close to the size of half of your home in the forest. Looking ahead, is a large bed, bigger than a King Size on Midgard. To the left, is a couch, desk, 2 book shelves, and a window. On your right, is a closet, another chair, and one more book shelf. There's also a closed door. 

You choose to walk to the left to the desk. On the desk, you see small pieces of paper with handwriting on them. Your handwriting. You move them around lightly on the desk, tracing over the letters with your fingers. Most are addressed to 'Louie', but there are others addressed to your name. Hlin.

"You will be dismissed for coming into my chambers without permi...Y/N?" Loki had come out of the door on the opposite side of the room.

When you lift your head from the desk to look at Loki, for a second, you see a young Louie walking to you. Once you blink, it's back to a now grown Loki.

"Have you known who I was this entire time?" you ask, one of the letters still in your hand.

Loki now sees the papers and his eyes widen a little, "Y/N...." He takes two more steps to you.

"Answer me, Loki."

"No," he shakes his head. "Only when you brought Thor and I to your home. That is when everything connected."

You look back down at the papers on the desk.

Loki takes the remaining steps so he's now standing next to you, "I kept the notes where you and I shared opinions." He looks from you, down the pile as well, "When you did not return from Midgard, I could not bring myself to part with them." Loki swallows, sliding some around as well, "I thought you were de..." He stops himself before he finishes the word.

You stop Loki's hand movement with your own, causing your fingers to immediately intertwine with one another's. You stay like that for a second, "Did you BURN my comments that had a differing opinion than your own?" You turn to Loki with raised eyebrows.

A small smile spreads across his face, "Of course not." Now Loki turns to you, "I burned them because what you had written was wrong."

You go to slap his arm with your free hand, but his other one stops it, "I cannot stand you, Loki! Gods, now I know you were always this incorrigible!"

Loki's smile widens, "I have missed you as well...Hlin."

Your heart jolts at Loki calling you by your name, and in less than a second, you throw your arms around Loki's neck, as he wraps his around your back, the two of you nearly falling over due to the strength of the hug.

Neither of you moves for almost a minute, but then you lean back, keeping your arms around his neck, "I thought you hated hugs."

"Well, I figured after more than 10 years, this might be an exception," Loki shrugs.

"And because I'm your favorite person," you grin. "Both times when you've technically met me, I've held that title."

Loki raises an eyebrow, "And you say that I am pompous?"

"I learned from the best...twice," you wink.

"No arguments there, darling," he sighs.

You and Loki stay like that, staring at one another, until your hands find his hair causing you to frown, "Your hair is a lot longer. I might have to shape it for you; give it a nice wash beforehand."

That causes Loki to step away, "Back away, evil woman. Absolutely not."

You walk behind him, hand still moving through his hair, "Just a little here..." You move more and make a snipping sound, "And...here."

Loki spins around to you, "Remember when I said that I had missed you? I take that back." 

"Alright then," you start walking to his door. "I'll just head back to my room and then Midgard in the morning."

Loki rolls his eyes, "Stay in my room tonight."

"Wow; straight to the point, huh?" You fold your arms, but turn biting your top lip to hide a laugh.

Loki processes what you mean, "I...no! I just mean that my bed is large enough for two..." He tries to clarify.

Now you laugh, "Relax. I was joking." You walk back and plop yourself onto Loki's bed.

When you look-up, Loki is just staring at you, shifting back and forth on his feet.

"Let me guess; this is your side of the bed?" 

Loki nods, "Yes it is. Move."

You lay back and nuzzle into his bed, "Nope. I'm quite comfortable here. You're over there, Charming." You motion with your head to the other side.

Loki's jaw clenches, "Move." He repeats.

You shake your head with your eyes closed, "No." Then you get an idea, "Make me."

That causes Loki's eyes to flare, "With pleasure." 

Your eyes shoot open just as Loki jumps on top of you, "Now I am on my side." He shifts a bit, "It does seem a bit more lumpy than usual, but I will make it work."

You try to move him off of you, "Really, Loki? Gods you're heavy!"

"Hush. I will not be able to sleep with your bickering," Loki folds his elbow to lean on, atop of your head. "Goodnight, Hlin." 

You feel and hear the smirk on his face, "Tickling it is then."

Suddenly Loki stills, "What?" He instantly rolls off of you and to the other side of the bed.

"Ah, much better," you stretch. "Goodnight, Loki."