Chapter 1

Manzo entered his class and the first thing he did was glancing at Kisaki's desk

Manzo entered his class and the first thing he did was glancing at Kisaki's desk. His classmates would see him do that and think that he might hit his head somewhere when he first moved into this school. His obsession with Kisaki is so weird that people doesn't even realise that he's actually in love with the guy.

After school, he found himself following Kisaki again.

'It's fine. I will just watch him enter the train and go to the bookstore nearby. This is fine..'

He walks, following from behind but soon finds Kisaki meeting a rather older guy? He hid nearby and sat down, playing with some small rocks on the ground. He's pretty much respecting other people's business rather than listening in a bit.

What a good guy he is.

When Kisaki walks away, he follows from behind again but this time, Kisaki drops something and turns around just to meet with Manzo who stops in his tracks.

"..."

"..."

"Who-"

He looks down before panicky answers Kisaki.

"I am not from your school. I stole this uniform. And well, you didn't see me. Bye."

He went a different route and ended up at the bookstore that he wanted to go. It was the first time he got caught and now, he had to stay away a bit from Kisaki to lessen the suspicion. He sighs sadly and goes to the romance section to look for his manga.

When he looked to the side, he found two guys walking with rather weird uniforms but not like he's going to wear that uniform in the future so he focused back on his manga. When he went to the cashier, he paid for it but he could feel the cashier glancing several times.

"Do people don't read this kind of manga?"

"H-huh? No~ Of course people would read them! They're popular, you know?"

Manzo pretty much knows about it but he's wondering if it's wrong for him to buy it since the cashier keeps glancing at him. Then, he went home just to find the house empty. His older siblings would be out with their friends and his parents would be busy working.

"Peace."

~

He went to school, glanced at Kisaki's locker before going to his classroom. He's not the type to walk too much but since yesterday, Kisaki saw him, he had to walk out from the classroom so that Kisaki won't see him when he reaches the class.

But, he's pretty unlucky and bumps into someone familiar but this time...he has a different hair colour. Manzo would love to say that he's disappointed.

"You again."

"I don't know you." Manzo mentally facepalm and he could see Kisaki look annoyed at his stupidity.

Their classmates saw Kisaki offering his hand to help the boy and they started gossiping. People need to learn to gossip slowly. Not so loud that even both the people in the main topic can listen.

"Look, Kisaki finally noticed his loyal dog who watch him everyday."

Manzo looked down and hid his blushes because he was exposed by his classmates. Kisaki would think it's weird but also, he thinks of something. If someone is this loyal to him...

Then, he has more tools to use.

"What's your name?"

Manzo looks up with surprised eyes and accepts Kisaki's hand that gets closer to his face. He stands up and stutters a bit.

"K-Kiyoshi...Manzo. That's my name."

~

Is it him or when Kisaki heard the rumours about him, he suddenly became closer with Kisaki to the point that they're walking together home today?!

"Um..."

"Can you fight?"

"No." Kisaki felt disappointed that Manzo answered rather quickly and honestly.

"Why did you follow me?"

"I like you."

Kisaki stops in his track and smirks.

"Then, would you do anything I said without questioning it?"

"...Sure."

Manzo has a feeling that Kisaki is planning something bad but he just got his opportunity to be closer to him so, he decides to dedicate his whole life serving this guy. Well, not like he had any purpose in life other than going to school and looking for a job.

"What if it's murdering someone?"

"...That's too far. I am weak."

"Tch, go learn martial arts or something. Are you that easy to give up?"

Kisaki is satisfied that he gained another tool but what he doesn't know is that...what he said was granted by Manzo. Starting from that day, he learn how to boxing even though it's obvious he can't do anything else other than throwing punches.

A/n: He's a simp

A/n: He's a simp. That's all I have to say because, look at him. He's a top student??? Why can't he use his brain to think that it's not good to let Kisaki use him.