Chapter 6

"Kisaki, good work!!

I'll leave Mikey to you!!!"

Suddenly, Baji appears and knocks Kisaki away. Manzo's eyes wide as he stands up and wears his uniform again. Well, Baji's action pretty much makes sense to everyone here but not Manzo! Kisaki is literally the leader of Valhalla so it doesn't make sense if his members are attacking him!

The Valhalla people are cheering except Manzo.

But then, Baji got knocked down. This makes Manzo sit down again. With Chifuyu and Takemichi trying to stop Baji, he's finally relaxing a bit. Well, this situation doesn't make sense but eh, Kisaki is standing again.

He forgot that he was already wearing his uniform again, thus making some Toman members notice him and he got punched in the face. Ah, he had to fight again. Right when he's busy fighting, he saw a glimpse of Baji pointing a sharp object to Kisaki.

He punched the last guy before running to their way.

But soon, Baji falls down. Right, Kazutora successfully stabs Baji! Also, Kisaki seems to be saying something and it makes Mikey walk down to Kazutora. Draken, who saw the guy walking down, slowly called out to him.

"Mikey..."

"Ken-Chin...This fight is over."

That phrase is pretty disappointing for Hanma.

"Huh? Hey, hey, hey! The fight's over?!

You trying to f*ck with me, Mikey?

That's not something you get to decide, b*tch!!"

And this is a downfall for Hanma. Manzo prays that Hanma will have a better life in his next life, if...he's dead though. The Valhalla members, one by one, run away from the scene. Manzo locked eyes with Kisaki and the guy signed him to go.

"Hell no. If you die here, how can I help-"

Seems like Kisaki read his lips because that guy gave him a death glare meaning either he go or he will get killed by Kisaki himself. Manzo gave him a thumbs up before running away from the scene.

Well, not too far because he stopped at a nearby store.

He's not too happy that he was forced to leave Kisaki with Toman. Then, he heard the police siren. He got an email from Kisaki and smiled at it.

'Throw away your jacket. This time, you will be in Tokyo Manji Gang under me.'

He promises himself not to throw it away because it was given right from Kisaki but he told Kisaki he will throw it away. After that, he found out...Baji, who make a small talk with him the first time they meet, is dead.

"Dying at an early age sounds fun."

He walked out from the store and saw Kisaki with his vice president. Kisaki signs the vice president to go away and when they're alone, Kisaki removes the jacket from Manzo. Manzo quickly takes it from Kisaki's hand.

"Your obsession with the jacket is unbelievable."

"Well, it's not that bad."

"True, it's not bad like your stalking behaviour."

Manzo makes a defeated face and walks beside Kisaki. Today was filled with tragedy but it doesn't affect either guy. Surely, these two can root in hell together. Manzo saw the blood from Kisaki's injury and remembered that he had a handkerchief. He stops Kisaki and wipe away his blood.

"Tch, give me that! I can do it myself." Kisaki takes it away from Manzo's hand and wipe the blood himself.

"...So...want to go eat something?"

"No."

Kisaki walks away with Manzo's handkerchief. He envies the little cloth but is pretty much happy that Kisaki accepts something from him. He went to his house and his family found him with a little bruise on his face. For the first time, they give their whole attention to the boy.

"What's up with your face?" His sister asked.

"I got my ass beaten up by a guy. He stepped on my manga."

But he's not that comfortable opening up to them. This lie would probably be believable for now.

~

"What now?"

"What?"

"You're not planning anything sketchy?"

"...It doesn't include you."

"Alright. Understandable."

Manzo sips his smoothie when Kisaki no longer looks like he wanted to answer him. Hanma, who's walking next to Kisaki, looks at the guy who's walking while drinking. Well, he was pretty surprised that Kisaki warmed up with the guy to the point that he would let Manzo follow him around.

He's annoying but not too much.

Dude only asked a question one time and proceeded to follow silently. Suit his quiet personality. When Hanma saw an arcade, he looked at Manzo and the guy quickly give them money so that they can hang out there.

Kisaki refuses to take his money though.

"I have my own money. Do you think I am poor?"

"U-uh...no. I don't want you to spend your money."

"What? Gonna be Kisaki's sugar daddy or something?" Hanma claims before starts to look around for interesting game to play.

"...Wait, you can be a sugar daddy at this age?"

Kisaki is just done with Manzo and follows Hanma.