Chapter 11

Manzo walks out of his house and fixes his mask

Manzo walks out of his house and fixes his mask. This time, he's going to join the fight. He checks on his Tenjiku uniform that doesn't look like it was thrown into trash.

He remembers when he took back the uniform because Kisaki gave it to him. Like his Valhalla uniform, he decided to keep it and now it's in use again.

With the mask, no one will recognise him. Hopefully.

When he arrives at the fight place, he blends in with the other Tenjiku's members. Kisaki seems pissed that he didn't get to attack Emma like how he planned.

"Kisaki already deals with both Mikey and Draken, right?"

"..."

The Heavenly Kings look at Kisaki and Izana who refuse to answer them. Both of them did see Mikey, Takemichi and Inui but they did not see Emma at Shinichiro's grave. This ruins their entire plan as they did follow Mikey to look for Emma but it seems like Emma is just not around Mikey.

Toman came earlier than expected since Mikey and Draken are leading them. The fights started with Takemichi and Kisaki glaring at each other, declaring war.

"KISAKI!! THIS LONG BATTLE!!

LET'S END IT HERE!!"

"TODAY!!! LET'S SETTLE THIS, ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

Everyone starts running towards each other. Manzo is no different. He ran towards Toman and started punching every single one of them. He also takes some chances to hit the other Tenjiku members. To hell with them, he's not with any gang, he serves under Kisaki. He wanted the fights to end faster and get Kisaki to accept him again.

"The Haitani Brothers?!"

Manzo stopped attacking and saw Angry beating the two legendary. And then, he proceeded to beat the crap out of Mochi and Muncho. Manzo felt like clapping his hands but he felt someone was watching him. He looked up and saw Hanma's eyes watching him.

There's no way that guy would recognize him with this mask, right?

"Holy crap…Izana is crazy…he stopped Mikey's kick!"

Manzo heard someone mutter and look at Izana and Mikey. Brothers' fight is not his focus right now but he saw Kisaki and Takemichi fighting. Kisaki pulled out a gun so Manzo kicked on the last Tenjiku member near him before running to Kisaki. Then, he pushed the guy so that he dropped his gun.

"What the-?! You…"

Manzo realises the mask is useless if Kisaki knows his identity. He removes his mask and takes the gun away.

"Kisaki. I will kill him." Manzo points the gun at Takemichi which makes both Kisaki and Takemichi shocked.

"NO!"

Manzo looked to the side and saw Tachibana glaring at him. Since when is she here? Kisaki saw how Manzo looked troubled after seeing Hina so he took the gun but suddenly, they heard Mikey and Izana are done fighting. Izana tried to take Kisaki's gun but Manzo took the gun again.

"Izana. Tenjiku lost."

"WHO THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! WE HAVEN'T LOST YET! KAKUCHO! KILL HIM!"

Kisaki seems to freeze in his place when Izana orders Kakucho to kill Manzo but Kakucho doesn't move. He knew very well what Manzo said was true.

"I will kill your servant before he can kill me. You dare me?"

Manzo put his hand on the trigger while pointing the gun at Kakucho. Izana finally acknowledged his defeat. When he saw the gun pointing at Kakucho, he admitted he didn't want him to get hurt.

"Kisaki…I will never forgive you for all the mess you've created…" Mikey said, looking seriously at Kisaki.

Suddenly, the police siren could be heard and everyone started to run away from the scene. Hanma, using his motorcycle, picks Kisaki up but Takemichi won't let them go. Draken uses his  motorcycle to help Takemichi catch up to Kisaki.

Manzo looks at Tachibana who stays with Mikey.

"...Tachibana."

"You…if you love him, why did you offer to kill Takemichi…?"

"That's...if I don't, he wouldn't see my worth and won't let me stay by his side-"

Hina slapped the guy and made Mikey surprised.

"Stop him."

Manzo takes a deep breath before starts to run after them. His legs are not fast but he's caught up to Hanma and Draken fighting. Hanma saw Manzo running, probably looking for Kisaki. Manzo saw Takemichi beating Kisaki's face and punch him away.

"Who are you?! Why do you always pop up?!" Takemichi asked.

"...Kisaki? Are you okay-"

"Shut up!" Kisaki screams and pushes Manzo's hand that he offers.

Takemichi and Manzo flinch at Kisaki outburst. Manzo might have messed with Kisaki's plan and it makes Kisaki furious as hell. Kisaki saw the gun in Manzo's pocket and grabbed it to point it to Takemichi.

Takemichi uno reversed the guy and kicked the gun. He grab it and point at Kisaki.

"You…when you told me you wanted to propose to Hina…

Why do you sound unsure?

Nevermind…I should've killed you before…it should've been this way…"

Takemichi said that Kisaki was unsure about his plan on proposing to Hina? Manzo saw Kisaki's eyes looking at him before Hina and Mikey suddenly appeared. Kisaki took this chance to run away but Takemichi and Manzo didn't waste their time and ran after him.

"Tachibana will be mine!!"

"No way!! I won't let that happen!!

I won't let you go back to the future again!!"

Manzo stopped in his tracks when he heard Takemichi's words. What does he mean? But Manzo quickly snapped out of it when he saw the light was red.

"You think I'm a time leaper?"

"You're not-?"

"KISAKI! WATCH OUT!"

A/n: wtf- I suck at writing

A/n: wtf- I suck at writing. 🙂Nothing here make sense.