Chapter 4

"Wait, while I am in Valhalla, you're going to be in Toman as the third division captain?"

"Yeah, that's what I just said."

"I want to join Toman."

Kisaki hit Manzo's head which means the boy should probably shut up. But why is he going to Valhalla while a random lackey is with Kisaki to join Toman!? He ate his cake and they left the cafe to walk around.

"My hair is growing."

"Style it."

Manzo was doing some kind of style with his hair to show an example to Kisaki but since his hair is just messy without any hair gel, the style he did quickly ruined. Kisaki thought to himself, just why did he even make any effort to talk with this dumba*s.

Kisaki had to get ready for the Toman meeting that night so Manzo went home and spent his time fixing his Valhalla jacket. That jacket is indeed looking good, which makes Manzo love to wear it. He fixes the jacket so that there's his name on it and finally he wear it proudly.

There's also some part for him to store one or two manga. Big pocket.

~

"Yay!!! I am so happy!! You're Takemichi right?"

'I would love to give Kisaki a hug like that.'

This time, his job was to follow Kazutora to retrieve Takemichi from this school. He wasn't a fan of listening to this conversation so he just waited outside. He does feel a bit uncomfortable because he's wearing his school uniform.

Takemichi saw Manzo and remembered him being with Kisaki before. Manzo probably notices him looking so he focuses back on Kazutora. His job is to make sure Kazutora gets Takemichi without any problem or delay.

While Takemichi is talking about Kazutora whereabout in his second year, Manzo went the other way to get a manga from the bookstore he just found. Then, he realised that he's about to go to Valhalla hideout so he went to a nearby toilet and put on his jacket.

"It's so cool. Thank you Kisaki."

He went to the arcade that was already closed and entered silently while everyone was focusing on Takemichi and Baji. He did see Chifuyu getting beat up but...it's not really his problem. He sat down and listened to them while reading his manga.

"From this day forward, Baji Keisuke is a member of Valhalla!!!"

Everyone starts cheering so Manzo claps his hand slowly showing how happy he is with his outcome. Well, he's not interested nor happy about it. When everyone decided to end the meeting, Manzo was the first one to go out and he went to the cafe to get some drinks.

"How was it?"

"It was cool. Also, I have a weak heart, Hanma. Don't sneak on me like that again."

"You wouldn't be surprised if it was Kisaki ain't it?"

"Well...I always expect Kisaki-"

"Geez, your love for him is stronger than your punch."

Manzo saw Hanma ordering and knew very well he had to pay for it. Now it's not his main focus but rather, why is this guy making fun of his strength. They finished their drink and went back to the arcade. Kisaki asked him about what happened on their side and Manzo told him everything without leaving any details.

'Good job.'

With just those words, Manzo felt happy that he's smiling in front of Hanma. Hanma presses his head to make him notice that they already reach the arcade. He hid his smile and went inside. One of the members went to him to make small talk.

"You're pretty close with Hanma, huh?"

"Well, I once caught him with his zip down."

That guy froze before starts chuckling. He tried his best but failed to stop laughing at the news. Manzo feels better after spreading false news among the members. When it reach Hanma's ears, he teach him a lesson and let just say that Manzo lose a tooth.

~

"Oi, you."

Manzo turned around and saw Baji looking at him with a pretty scary vibe. He kept his manga and pat a seat next to him so that Baji could sit down.

"You seem to not play a big role in this gang but Hanma talks to you a lot."

"Well, I like someone and Hanma knows them so..."

"Tch, playing love while you're about to go to war."

"Nothing is wrong with being a normal teenager who's in love."

Baji listened to Manzo's words and froze at the normal teenager part. Well, Manzo knows that despite the Toman members wanting to be a normal teenagers and building a new era for delinquents, they had to go through these troublesome stuff because of Kisaki.

"Why did you even join Valhalla? You seem like the type to stay at home instead of blowing people's a*s."

"Well, I just like their uniforms."

Baji froze at his statement. Manzo is really unpredictable. Baji walks away and Manzo decides to take this chance to go home. He did ask Kisaki how he's doing on his side but the only reply he got was 'shut up' and so, he shut up.

"It's hard to please your crush these days."

A/n: It's 2 am

A/n: It's 2 am. Go to sleep dear self.