Chapter 3

He's there, watching Osanai making a fool of himself in front of people that are probably around his age or a bit older than him

He's there, watching Osanai making a fool of himself in front of people that are probably around his age or a bit older than him. The Tokyo Manji gang didn't even notice him being the smallest in the group. He had told Osanai that he needed to join him for today so that he wouldn't mess anything up and...

That's a lie.

He's just there to make things more messed up than they already are. When Osanai hit Pah several times, he passed out and was caught by Mikey. Kisaki did tell him everything about the Tokyo Manji Gang and turns out, the smaller you are, the stronger you become.

'The smaller one is the president. Cool.'

He watched Mikey deliver a powerful kick that sent Osanai down to the floor. Ah right, he can't let this end here. He remembers a broken glass bottle nearby and rolls it to Osanai. Osanai quickly lifts himself up and try to attack Mikey with the bottle.

He failed miserably.

'Oh well. He tried.'

Draken stops Osanai's attack and starts his motivational talk and states a list of what Osanai did wrong. Manzo was a bit angry when he found out someone's daughter got touched by this filthy guy. He didn't know it was this bad but he can't do anything now, considering it already happened in the past.

He saw Pah stand up with a knife in hands while everyone was busy with the police sirens. He walks away and answers Kisaki's email. When he heard Draken's screaming, he confirmed to Kisaki that what he wanted is achieved.

'My job is just giving someone a bottle to use as a weapon. Should I start selling bottles?'

He removes the Moebius uniform and throws it over his shoulder. He saw Kisaki and prepared his chocolate. Kisaki looked up from his phone and saw Manzo offering him a bar of chocolate. He ignores it and walks away with Manzo following from behind.

"I need you to gather some guys from this area and recruit them."

"...You're weird."

"You're the weird one here. Now go."

~

After the incidents, Manzo managed to gather a lot of people and he was also assigned to watch another fight between Tokyo Manji and some Moebius members. There, he manages to find out the name of the guy Kisaki walked with before, which is Hanma.

Also the blond who helped Draken survive the night was named Takemichi.

He doesn't know if Kisaki is angry or not because he shows no emotion after the outcome of this fights but now, Manzo rather find out what was the use of him recruiting people few days ago.

"Team Valhalla. You and those people will be a member of that gang after this. How's your fighting skill?"

"Well, if you put me, you and Hanma together in a room...I can at least slap you before being dead."

"Just say it is still sh*t."

"It's not..."

~

Manzo was drinking his soda when he witnessed this weird...little fan meeting between Takemichi and students on the road. Takemichi is wearing a lame a*s glasses and his sense of fashion makes Manzo relieved about Kisaki's style.

Takemichi looked the worst.

He's waving around and people bowing down at him. Seems like this guy can't take a compliment because once you say something good about him, he gets more cocky than he already is. Takemichi's eyes met Manzo's eyes but he soon ignored them when the boy walked away from that place.

"Hm? Have I seen him somewhere before...?" Takemichi muttered.

Manzo went to a bookstore and from inside, he saw Kisaki walking next to someone outside of the store. He left his manga and went after Kisaki. He realises next to him is Hanma and Hanma is wearing rather a stylish jacket.

'Wow, I'd love to get one too-'

"Look. Your little stalker is following you again."

Hanma said after both him and Kisaki stopped in their tracks. Manzo, who almost bumped into Hanma, bowed down and went back to the bookstore without saying any words. Hanma envies Kisaki who had an interesting life with his stalker following everyday.

Kisaki would tell Hanma how annoying it is but now that he's used to Manzo's company, he would always look for the boy if he didn't see him following him 'secretly'. Kisaki and Hanma went separate ways and Manzo found himself looking at Kisaki who's handing him a jacket.

"Eh?"

"It's a Valhalla uniform. Remember, do not mention my name to anyone in the gang."

"Sure."

"Want to go grab a bite? You pay."

Manzo's eyes lit up and he nodded before following Kisaki out of the store. He forgot about his manga once he focused on Kisaki.

A/n: I like how google keep wanting to fix everyone's name except Manzo