Chapter 9

He followed Kisaki to a place that he himself had no clue where it was

He followed Kisaki to a place that he himself had no clue where it was. Then, they sat down on a random bench, next to each other. Manzo is pretty shy that he has some alone time with Kisaki but Kisaki is looking normal right now.

"...What does Hanagaki Takemichi have that I don't?"

"...? Stupidity?"

"Tch, why did I even bother asking you that."

"Why did you bring me here?"

Kisaki didn't answer Manzo's questions. Now that he thinks about it, he also wonders why he asked Hanma to drop him off at Manzo's house. Also, why did he trouble himself to bring his loyal dog to this empty spot. He was sure that this time, he would succeed but when he thought about Manzo…

He doesn't even know how to feel about his plan right now.

"You…I don't need you anymore. Leave Tenjiku and stay away from me."

Manzo stood up from his seat and looked at Kisaki in disbelief.

"W-why?! I promise I will be more useful next time! Kisaki! Don't just throw me like this! I-I can kill anyone you ask right now!

Do you want me to kill Takemichi?!

O-or maybe Draken?!"

"No, you don't have to-"

"Then-! Give me any orders! Just order me around and let me stay in Tenjiku! Don't push me away from you! I…I don't want it to be like before…"

Manzo pulled Kisaki's arm so that he would look him in the eyes but Kisaki brushed him off and stood up with a glare.

"You only help a little and I don't think you're even useful in any situation. Just go. You're no use in this gang."

Kisaki finally leaves the boy alone and Manzo falls on the bench. His tears won't stop coming out and he just sat there, repeating Kisaki's words in his head. Yes, Kisaki already failed multiple times but he never pushed Manzo away but today…

He suddenly did something this surprising…

He removed his Tenjiku uniform and threw it in a nearby trash can. If Kisaki insists on him leaving the gang then, he will do it.

But now, what is he going to do?

Stalk Kisaki like before?

Just watch Kisaki and the gang fight Toman?

"This isn't fair…"
~
"Where is Kiyoshi? Is he not coming again?"

Manzo has been skipping school. Wonder where he is? He has been watching the Tenjiku strongest members. Kakucho, Haitani brothers, Kanji Mochizuki and Shion Madarame. When he watches them fight, he doesn't feel anything.

He doesn't feel impressed nor happy.

But he also thinks…if he were strong like them, Kisaki wouldn't push him away, right?

When he suddenly got caught by one of Tenjiku members who saw him watching them, he ran away far enough to trap him. He then punched the poor guy until he passed out.

"...Tenjiku…Why did Kisaki kick me out of this gang…

Why is the purpose of his plan…

Why did he do all of this?"

Manzo then remembered the question Kisaki asked him before.

'...What does Hanagaki Takemichi have that I don't?'

"Hanagaki…what did Hanagaki do to him…"

He went to the bookstore he always went to and saw yet a familiar face there. The girl who recommended the BL manga to him.

"Hello! Nice to see you again! How's it going with your boyfriend?"

"Um…"

The girl gasps and grabs his shoulder.

"Did he cheat on you?!"

"I- um…actually…he's not my boyfriend."

"O-oh. I see."

They stand there silently before Manzo decides to break the silence.

"We're pretty close at that time, but suddenly, he pushed me away. I don't know what I did wrong…I tried helping him but he said there's no use having me in his plan."

"Plan? Why did he make all this plan?"

"...I think it's to ruin this one guy's life maybe…"

The girl thinks for a while before widening her eyes.

"The guy he targeted. Is he in a relationship?"

"I think so-"

The girl drop her manga and put both her hand on Manzo's shoulders

"Maybe he likes the person that dates the guy! And he did all of this to take that person from him! Also, maybe he didn't want to include you in his plan because he felt sorry that he used someone who likes him to get the person he likes?"

They walked out and went separate ways. No way…all this while, he's helping Kisaki to get Tachibana Hinata? He knew he swore to help Kisaki no matter what but when he found out he was helping Kisaki with that….

No wonder Kisaki no longer wanted to include him in this plan.

Maybe he almost achieved it?

He's going to get Tachibana so he doesn't need a mere guy who's a creepy stalker by his side…

"...Right, why would Kisaki date a guy in the first place…"

Manzo didn't realise it but when he said that word, Kisaki actually was behind him. His hand that tried to touch Manzo's shoulder quickly retreated and Kisaki walked away from the scene.

Manzo walked to the front with a sad smile.

"I guess, watching him from afar like before is better."

A/n: and suddenly

A/n: and suddenly....i hate my writing.