Chapter 7

He basically spends his time at the bookstore now

He basically spends his time at the bookstore now. When he asked Kisaki what his new plan was, Kisaki would answer him with 'it doesn't include you' and so, he should probably stay away for now. Manzo thought maybe he would ruin everything if he joined them. It's been a few days but suddenly, he got a call from Kisaki.

"Is this your technique of stalking?"

"...H-huh?"

"F*ck, do you need to be this sad? You avoid walking with us and follow me without any trace like before because I didn't include you in my plan?"

Manzo is pretty confused but then realises something. Did Kisaki think he was following them again but didn't show himself because he was sad? Did Kisaki actually look for him? But...Should he tell Kisaki that he's actually not following him but is doing his own stuff instead?

"Kisaki...I stop following you guys and stop at the bookstore to buy manga."

"Tch, again? Whatever. Me and Hanma are going to the ice cream store you brought us last time. Come here and pay for his ice cream."

Kisaki ended the call and Manzo felt himself blushing. Knowing that the person he likes is looking for him makes his heart flutter. The girl next to him coughs before tapping his shoulder. He looked to the side with a questioning look.

"Hello. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I heard that it was a guy voice...so, that your boyfriend? Because you're also blushing after the call ends!"

Manzo's face turns even redder and he uses his hand to deny it.

"N-no he's not my-"

"Aw~ Don't be shy! Spill the tea! How did you guys meet? Also, is he tall? Or, or! Better question! Who's the top?"

"...? What do you mean by top?"

The girl chuckles before pulling Manzo to the other manga side. He saw the girl pull a manga from the stack of books and saw the cover. He immediately blushes while the girl teases him with it.

"This manga! It will teach you about it!"

"There's manga about this kind of relationship?"

"Of course! By the way, are you going to meet him? Good luck!"

The girl gave him a thumbs up before leaving the store. Manzo wanted to buy this manga but he seemed a bit shy since the cashier is a guy. Also he checks out the genre for the manga and it says 'BL' so he takes a note of it. He looked to the side and saw a girl looking at him holding a BL manga. Her nose starts bleeding as she gives him a thumbs up.

"U-um-! It's not what it looks like-"

"I can help you pay for it if you feel shy."

They have a staring contest before Manzo decides to walk out from the store with the girl. She happily gave the manga to Manzo and waved at him after parting ways. Now, Manzo had to hide the manga in his bag before going to visit the ice cream store.

When he reached the store, he saw Hanma waving at him while Kisaki rolled his eyes at Manzo's arrival. Manzo orders ice cream for himself and pays for both Hanma and him.

"Kisaki? Don't you eat any ice cream?"

"No. It's not delicious."

"Dude, he lies a lot. He must have wanted you to buy it for him." Hanma said and it caused him to gain a glare from Kisaki.

Of course, Manzo take Hanma's words easily and gave his ice cream to Kisaki. Kisaki just stares at it before taking it away from Manzo's hand. Hanma and Manzo are both stunned at his action. Just because of this, Manzo might pass out, because of too much happiness.

"Have you looked into it?"

Manzo perks up a bit before sharing the info he gets.

"Shiba Hakkai had a weird religious brother who's pretty much scary."

"I didn't ask you to tell me this."

"...Yes, his brother is the Black Dragon leader. With whatever going on with the siblings, if you gave one of them a knife, there would probably be a dead body the next day. Also, he has a sister."

"I want to know where you find these out." Hanma nudged at Manzo but Kisaki clicked his tongue.

"With his stalking technique, he can find any information."

"Then, are there any interesting members in the gang?" Hanma tested Manzo.

"Well, Kokonoi Hajime is pretty interesting. If you give this man a bunch of money, he will do or say anything you want. He would be pretty useful at handling budgets or whatever you smart people called it."

Hanma laughs before giving Manzo a praise. Kisaki just watched as Manzo didn't even show any emotion at Hanma's praises. He went to go buy another ice cream for himself instead so Hanma complained about the unfair treatment he received.

"Oi, Manzo. Buy me another one."

"Sure. Kisaki?"

"No."

A/n: crying about everyone's death including Kisaki's death is pretty fun