Chapter 12

Manzo runs to Kisaki and pushes him out of the way

Manzo runs to Kisaki and pushes him out of the way. Mikey and Tachibana who just arrived, saw Manzo's body and both are too shocked to say anything. Takemichi didn't know who Manzo was but the fact that this happened in front of him…

Terrified him.

Kisaki stands up and runs to Manzo's body. He was all bloody and Kisaki saw Manzo's tears falling down. The boy can't move his body even when Kisaki holds his hand.

"Kisaki…I-I don't want to die…."

"Y-you can't die!"

"K-kisaki..?

I-I want to go out with you…H-hanma…like before…

and also…

I want to be by your side…

I don't want to die…I don't want…"

"Manzo…I'm sorry…I…Love you…"

Manzo let out a big smile.

"Tetta…

I love you too."

Hina pushed Kisaki aside and sat down next to Manzo's body. Her tears keep falling which makes Takemichi and Mikey think that she knew the guy.

"Manzo! Stop talking! The ambulance is almost here! Y-you can't die! E-Emma said she wanted to thank you!"

"...Tachibana…everyone…please forgive Kisaki…"

He let out his last breath and his chest stopped moving. Kisaki finally let out a tear and Takemichi went to Hinata to comfort her. Mikey didn't know who Manzo was but when Hina said that Emma wanted to thank him…

He felt bad for the guy.

The ambulance arrives and those three let Kisaki stay on the road. Hanma arrived at the scene and saw Kisaki stare at the puddle of blood.

"Oi, Kisaki. Why the f*ck are you here?"

"...Manzo…"

"Huh?"

"I-I killed him."

Hanma kneels down next to Kisaki and forces the guy to look at him.

"Speak clearly. Who did you kill?!"

"Manzo…is dead…"

Hanma let go of Kisaki's shoulder and looked at the blood that was left on the road. This time, both of them feel despair. Kisaki, who lost the person he loves and Hanma…

Lost a person who he thought was a friend.
~
The funeral was quiet. Mikey has brought Toman there to give their respect to the guy. Well, he did the dumbest thing by hitting Emma but he saved Emma nonetheless. This many people…makes Manzo's family wonder since when did Manzo have this many friends.

"Thanks for coming…" Manzo's older brother said and bowed down to them.

Kisaki and Hanma didn't attend the funeral. With Toman filling the place, they don't dare to show their face. But after a few days, Kisaki decided to visit Manzo's grave.

He pulled out a handkerchief and put it on the grave before sitting down in front of the grave.

"That's yours. You let me use it to wipe my blood."

He stares at Manzo's portrait that was put by his family. He didn't smile. He never did. He only smiles when he reads something he likes or…

"Just one more time…I want to see you smile…

I'm sorry…

I should've realised my feelings sooner…"

Kisaki looked down and suddenly, he heard someone sitting down next to him. He glanced and saw Hanma who was holding his cigarette.

He wanted to smoke but then, he never saw Manzo smoke so he assumed the guy didn't like smoking. He decided to keep the cigarette and gave a small smile.

"If he was here, he would probably ask, "Kisaki, do you want to go eat?" Even though I was there too, he only thinks about you, man."

Kisaki's black hair was blown by the air. Hanma could never get used to Kisaki's new style but he just let him be. Now, he doesn't even know if anything is exciting without Manzo bothering him.

"Yo, Manzo. You always ask me…"Where's Kisaki?" Every damn minute. Look, Kisaki is right here. I…who's going to ask me these questions from now on?"

Kisaki stands up and Hanma follows him.

"F*ck this. Why did I get attached to him? He was a nobody." Hanma said while chuckling sadly.

"Shut up…"

Hanma saw Kisaki wipe his glasses and walk away. Both of them accept that they had to continue life without Manzo, who used to be with them.

A/n: this nobody wanted to thanks everyone for reading! From now on, I will have a rest

A/n: this nobody wanted to thanks everyone for reading! From now on, I will have a rest. I cried three time writing this even though it's not sad like f*ck. Don't be sad.