Chapter 2

"Oi

"Oi. Can you look for those two guys real quick? They're being later than usual."

Manzo heard Kisaki talking with him and nodded. He quickly went to look for Kisaki's minions who disturb his peace with Kisaki and his manga for being late. When he saw them screwing around, he sighed and hit their head.

"Are you doing drugs?"

"Shit! No of course, sorry Kiyoshi. This guy is at fault!"

One of them hit the other and they complained about it. Kiyoshi followed them from behind and they went to meet Kisaki. After that day, Manzo spent his days walking next to Kisaki and well, also he did some boxing. He can throw hands now which makes him a bit proud of himself.

Kisaki told his lackey what his plans were and he just followed without asking. Kisaki wanted to use Manzo for something big but for now, he will let this guy stay low for future plans in case this one fails. Feeling pretty bored listening, he pulled out a manga from his small bag and started reading while walking with them.

"Bro, why the f*ck are you reading girly stuff like this?"

"...There's 18+ scenes in that book."

The lackey that takes the book from Manzo's hands quickly starts reading the manga happily. Well, Manzo lied so he just got his hopes high for nothing. Then, Kisaki takes the manga and shoves it back to Manzo so that they would focus on the plan he's talking about.

After that, the two guys just make small talk with Kisaki and they walk past a guy who's deeply in thought. Kisaki is pretty satisfied with his planning right now and smiles while Manzo could feel the guy who walked past them turning around to see them again.

'...? Did he know any of us?'

When Manzo looks at Kisaki's face, he can't help but express how disappointed he's at Kisaki's sense of fashion. The earring...especially his necklace that maybe had the Tokyo Manji Gang symbol. Well, to Manzo, it does look like it.

"We're going home."

"Then, I'll walk Kisaki home-"

"What the hell, man. You better stop bothering the boss. Your house is the other way." One of the lackeys pulled Manzo away from Kisaki and he bit his lips, enduring his anger.

Kisaki just watches him get dragged before clicking his tongue. Manzo's personality is not something you can get used to. He went back alone and when Manzo no longer saw Kisaki's figure, he stopped trying to escape and let the guy drag him back to his house.

When he reached his house, he heard his parents talking in their room and his siblings were just walking past him to their room. Everyone really acts like strangers that live together which is pretty weird. Manzo went to his room and just decided to do whatever he needed to do.

~

After that day, Manzo had to go out for some fresh air. His family doesn't question why he would go out for fresh air late at night but he just feels like it. He never bothered to listen on what Kisaki is doing but he did hear something like Moebius or whatever their name is.

"Is that the name of a movie...?"

"Ah-! Sorry!"

A girl bumps into him, maybe because she's busy talking with her boyfriend. Well, her boyfriend looks familiar though. Like the guy he met while walking around with Kisaki and the others. Wait, nevermind, he's the guy. After they're long gone, he finds himself watching some Tokyo Manji Gang members with their motorbike to...

Their drug dealing place?

'What does a delinquent even do?'

Right when he was about to go home, he went to a convenient store and met someone familiar.

"...Kis-"

Kisaki didn't hold the door and let it close in front of Manzo's face. It hurts his heart to enter quietly. When he saw Kisaki buying some drinks, he knew that Kisaki is here to buy drinks not only for himself. He was about to catch up with the guy but he left early.

"...He's too fast..."

He saw Kisaki walking away with a tall guy who's hair is blond and black. Manzo grabs the nearby soda and pays for it before walking away with a sigh.

'If this is a fictional world, people would probably ship those two more than me and Kisaki.'

He slapped himself to remind that he still had a chance. He can't give up yet! He went home and the house was already dark. Everyone went to sleep without waiting for him which is kind of...well, sad.

He got an email from Kisaki and he was asked to...join Moebius?

"Wait, it's not a girl's name?"

A/N: It'd be hurt if I were to experience one side love like this

A/N: It'd be hurt if I were to experience one side love like this.  Also, I keep forgetting how to spell his name. Manzo. Manzo. Manzo. And also, Moebius is sketchy because their name starts with Moe