Chapter 5

"Toman and Valhalla ain't worth shit!"

"Good to see you, sir!!!"

Manzo stares at the guy who said so.

'Hey, Valhalla had a better uniform than the other gang so they worth more than you guys.'

Manzo was supposed to look for his gang but got lost since he arrived early. When he saw his gang, he went with them and the overseer announced the names of two parties that who're going to fight today. Manzo saw Kisaki standing in front with the other captain of Toman.

He was about to wave but Hanma slapped his hand down.

"Both teams' representatives, step forward!!"

Kazutora and Draken step up and Manzo clap a little. Well, nevermind, he stops his clapping when everyone is just standing silently. Everyone likes to talk a lot because Manzo can't bring himself to listen to them talking.

But what he knows is that Baji sure is popular because Toman wanted him back. Also, he can't seem to find the black hair anywhere so he must be planning to sneak attack someone. Manzo saw Kazutora punch the overseer and flinch.

'What the f*ck. He's too violent.'

"Overseer?

Conditions?

You guys think this is a game?

We came here..."

"Shall we begin, Mikey?!!!" "-To torture you punk to death!!!"

Manzo sweat drops when Hanma suddenly cuts Kazutora words but also, Kazutora just continues his words after Hanma is done. They all start to run to Toman leaving Manzo confused at his place.

"LET'S DO THIS, TOMAN!!"

He can feel Kisaki telepathically told him to move his a*s so he ran to Toman's members and punched one of them out of his way. One of them tried to punch him but his hand punched something hard instead.

"O-oh! My manga!!"

"Dude, why would you bring that here?"

"What? Is it wrong?"

"...You got a point."

Then, that guy continued to punch Manzo but it was blocked right away. Manzo saw Kisaki trying to go somewhere hidden so he cleared some path for Kisaki. That guy just walked without even glancing at Manzo. Manzo doesn't know whether to be happy that he's being useful or not.

Someone got punched and fell on Manzo. This time, he should probably learn to avoid that kind of situation. Turns out it is Takemichi so he pushed the guy aside but he was soon targeted by another Valhalla member.

"The amount of luck he had is..."

"Hiiiiiiya-!"

He knocked down another Toman member. Seriously, if they attack without screaming, maybe they can hit the boy. He heard someone screaming again and they landed a punch on someone.

"LET'S F*CKING DO THIS!!!"

"It's him again."

Takemichi is surprisingly getting people's attention easily. Manzo is already done on his side but he saw Takemichi attacking the other members like...a fool. He would admit that he actually fights like that if he didn't learn boxing. Takemichi is a little admirable.

"COME AND GET ME, A*SHOLES!!

No way in hell you're taking me down. I'm gonna finish this fight, you'll see...

I'm gonna kick...

ALL YOUR A*SES!!!"

And then, he falls onto Mitsuya. Manzo prays for Takemichi thinking he's already dead but he drops it when all Toman members around him start standing up again. While he's dealing with the guys around him, he could hear the other Valhalla members talking about Draken's strength.

Well, it sucks to be them because they're dealing with Draken.

When he's done, he sees Hanma get punched by Draken which makes Manzo impressed for the first time. Surely, he doesn't want to mess with Draken. Everything happened so fast that he suddenly heard Draken screaming Mikey's name. Well, he didn't look at what happened considering it's not about Kisaki.

He heard the sound of someone getting beat up by...a pipe? So he went somewhere else to sit down and relax. He removed his jacket and is now just wearing his blue t-shirt. He looked at where everyone's focusing and saw Mikey getting hit several times.

"Mikey lost." Ran said...?

"Where's Kisaki..."

And suddenly, Kazutora got kicked by Mikey. Again, Manzo claps slowly, impressed by Toman's strength. Then, Mikey finally falls on his knee, unable to stand any longer because of the hit he took.

"Hey! Mikey took a knee!"

"Isn't this a perfect time to take him out?"

"FOLLOW ME, MEN!!"

Right when that guy was about to get to Mikey, Manzo's light finally appear and save Mikey's a*s. Manzo clapped happily and could feel stares from the Haitani brother. He looks at them and they look at his uniform that he remove on the floor.

"Tokyo Manji Gang, Third Division Captain...Kisaki Tetta.

My division..

Will protect our gang's leader!!!"

Manzo saw Takemichi looking around as if he caught up to Kisaki's plan but he honestly didn't mind it. No matter what they do, Kisaki will always succeed. Of course, no one can stop him unless they kill him but no one will do so...right?

A/n: Just

A/n: Just...me happily imagine how Hanma slap Manzo's hand down.