Prolougue

Day 25, 2:30 pm, Mt. Everest

The wind blew hard on Colby and his friends. Even with all their snow gear on there were still freezing. The snow was falling hard, making it difficult to see. They tried to keep in sight of each other as they climbed down the mountain. For Colby it was hard to believe that only 11 days ago he was safe and sound and, now here he was in mountain Everest in the middle of a storm.

He and his friends could have been back home right now, doing whatever nonsense they would usually do. Probably duct taping all the doors or smack caming Elton. No instead they were up here on Mt. Everest, fearing for their lives.

"Colby, hold up." He heard Sam yell from behind him." Corey needs a break!"

Colby turned around to see his best friends Sam, on his knees next to a slump over Corey. " He needs more oxygen." Colby said." His oxygen bottle is out. Look for a new one in his pack."

"What's going on?" Someone asked.

Colby looked to see Clare Dancer, she was one of the sherpa who came with them. Colby's friend Jake had nicknamed her Daring Clare because of how she would immediately put herself into danger to make sure everyone was safe.

"Corey ran out air. He has a extra one we're trying to get out." Colby said.

"Do you need any help or are you good?' Clare asked with her Kiwi accent.

"We're good. " Sam said, pulling out a oxygen form Corey's pack.

"Okay, they need me at the head of the group. The storm doesn't seem to be getting better so they need me to get you all back down without getting lost." Clare said." Once you finish with friend, continuing following the group, okay?"

"Understood, Clare." Colby said. He watched as Clare walked off into the storm, her pink and orange snow gear sticking out in the white snow.

Corey gasped for air, Sam put the oxygen mask over Corey's mouth." Just breath, Corey. You going to be fine," Sam said.

" Who's idea was this?" Corey asked between breaths. Sam and Colby just started at each other.

         A/n:      Oooohhh! I hope that got you guys interested. This is just the prologue there is lots more to go.