"What's is going on YouTube.."

Day 45, 2:00, Home

      Recorded video

      Colby, Jake, Corey and Elton where sitting in the leaving room facing the camera.

      "What is going on YouTube it's Colby and the gang." Colby said.

     " As you guys heard on a few of our live feeds, we went to Mt. Everest and had a very unfortunate accident." Jake said.

     "Sam got into a very bad accident. Really a life threatening accident and just to clarify that he is not dead. He is going to come in and tell you guess about the experience."Colby said.

      "Alright Sam you can come now.' Jake said gesturing for Sam to get in the picture.

      "Hey guys." Sam said to the camera addressing the fans." As you can see I am alive and I actually wouldn't be if it was my friends and one of our sherpa. Her name is Clare Dancer. When I fell of the cliff, she went back to save me. I was next to a ledge about to fall off it. And if it wasn't for Colby giving me the mental support over the radio I would possible be dead right now. Or if not then they later when Clare got us buried by a avalanche."

       "To bad we didn't get that on camera." Jake interrupted.

         "So anyway I'm here now. The experience was really scary. I thought I was going to die multiple times but thankfully I didn't." Sam continued.

        'And thanks again for those of you who sent donations for Sam's medical bills." Colby said." We really appreciated that."

      " And I know some of you have been asking how Kat is doing since she also had to live through the trauma of thinking I was dead. She is actually doing pretty good, in fact she was there at the base camp when we got there again." Sam said.

       "Yeah that was pretty emotional." Elton said.

       "So anyway. As you can see I'm alive. We just wanted to film this quick video to show you that and also to tell you: don't climb Mt. Everest." Sam said.

       "Yeah don't be stupid like us.' Corey said. "Climbing mountains are for experts not YouTubers like us."

      " We will film a longer video about the trip on Thursday for you guys but for now..." Colby paused.

      "Peace!" All of them said.

       End of video

      Fin 

      A/N: That is the end of the story. I really enjoyed writing this and I hope you all enjoyed reading it. Please comment your thoughts on the story.

      Please don't be pushy about a sequel. Sequels are one of the hardest things for me to write. However if you really want one I can try and do it.

      Until the next story. See you later my fellow readers and writers!🙋‍♀️

     Idunn-Frostfall