Chapter 5

Hi everyone! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! As always thank you  guys for the support! 

Bold: Thoughts

hi: mindscape talking

3rd person POV: 

Y/N woke up to something heavy on his chest. He groaned a little as he opened his eyes, he saw Kuroka lying on his chest peaceful sleeping away. He smiled looking this sight. He tilted his head and saw Kurumi snuggled onto his shoulder, while Tohka was drooling. She must be dreaming about food Y/N thought. He carefully lifted Kuroka and placed her on the bed. 

He went to the toilet to freshen himself up. After last night, Y/N manage to master all the dragon king's god killer. The next day, Y/N woke up to have a bracelet on his left wrist. 

(A/N: This is how it looks like)

Osis: This is your sacred gear Y/N, Orion. We are also in your mindscape, just talk to us in your mind.

Y/N: Sick. I wonder if the GoB contains a sword that has a dragon killer and a power extractor? 

Y/N went on to summon the GoB, pulling out every weapon that he can find. He was thinking, since he learnt magic from strange, with the help of Yin and Yang, he should be able to enchant the sword instead of finding one. 

Y/N: Yin Yang, I need some help, I need to enchant Excalibur proto-type with some killing formula.

Yin Yang: Yes, we can do that but first we need the void tome.

Y/N: I am omniscient, shouldn't that help? 

Yin Yang: We can try. Now I need you to use the power stone to enchant the sword, we will give you equal amount of power each. You have to focus. 

Y/N: Let's try this, nothing too difficult for a Sparda. 

A few minutes later, the enchant was done but... it felt like nothing has happened. Excalibur prototype looks the same

Y/N: This seems normal.... Yin Yang, did it not work?

Yin Yang: No, it worked. The reason why it didn't change in appearance its because it is missing 2 dragon's soul and a spell from the void tome to change its appearance. 

Y/N: So... I need to slain 2 dragons and a spell for it to become a new form? 

(A/N: I am going to call Yin Yang Y&Y from now on)

Y&Y: Yes, for it to be unbreakable, it must have 2 dragon's soul. Specifically Tiamat and Trihexa's souls. 

Y/N: I see.... Where can we find them? 

Y&Y: I am not to sure about this partner, Osis should know. 

Y/N: Alright, thank you Y&Y.