Chapter 30

After the food, Y/N went to look for another blank land to build the house, it was a 2 story house with some rooms, bathroom, kitchen and the living room. The gang settled into the house and spent a few days there. Nothing has happen so far, other than today, it's their meeting with the Guuji Yae. This morning, we've the MC and his wife cuddling on the bed together, they were woken up by the bird tapping its beak on the window, Y/N was the one being woken up by it, he saw his wife snuggling into his arms and drooling. He booped her snot to wake her up. 

Y/N: " Sweetie, time to wake up. "

Tohka: " Mmm, give me 5 more mins. " 

Y/N: " Alrite, let go of my arm, I need to prepare breakfast. " 

She unwillingly let go of his arm and fell back asleep, he went to freshen up and headed down to prepare food. Deciding to make English breakfast, he pulled out the ingredients needed, while making the food, he was humming to a very familiar song.....

Y/N: " I am the storm that is approaching... provoking.... " 

He then heard footsteps coming down but he continued cooking, the person had a mischievous thought and she slowly crept behind him. Y/N knew about this but decided to just let her do it. His vision then blackened by the hands of a particular gluten. 

Tohka: " Guess who~ "

Y/N: " I wonder who it is? I'm very sure its my favorite gluten. " 

He spun her around and gave her a peck on her lips, they separated and continued making breakfast for the rest. By the time they were done, everyone was already sat at the dining table waiting for the food. 

Y/N: " Let's eat. " 

Tohka: " ITADAKIMASU! "  

Breakfast was done and they slowly made their way to the temple, on the way up, many Sakura petals were falling down, Y/N picked some up and made a flower crown for Tohka which she appreciated a lot. When they reached the top of the mountain, they saw many torii gates and in the center it had a tree that is grown like a fox. There were shrine maidens sweeping the floor and maintaining the cleanliness of the place. However, there is someone who stood out from the crowd, giving instructions. She has pink hair at its end it grew like fox ears, she also has a fan-shaped like hair pin, she also has earrings that resembles the electro vision.

 She has pink hair at its end it grew like fox ears, she also has a fan-shaped like hair pin, she also has earrings that resembles the electro vision

???: " Ara~ it seems like my guest have arrive~ "

Lumine: " You're the Guuji Yae that sent us the letter? " 

???:  " Yes, call me Yae Miko~ " 

Lumine: " So what do you need us for? "

Miko: " I need to talk to you guys about somebody... but I've to talk to this one person only. " 

Y/N: " It's me isn't it? " 

Miko: " Yes~ Follow me to my room~  "

Y/N: " Sure. "